JP90 Day 1 Fail? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 Day 1 Fail? Help!

So i just started today, did my first PE workout. So as i started, i warmed up with a warm towel for 8 minutes, stretched it at about 30% erection. So i finished my stretching and this is where i got lost, in order to get to 70-80% erection, I had to masturbate a little bit, go up to 100% and as it went down to about 70-80% i started my jelqing. About every 15 jelqs I did my penis would go back soft again. And in order to get it hard again i had to masturbate a little bit, mind you this was happening every 15 jelqs or so so after 150 regular and 90 V jelqs, I finished my sesh with a warm towel for 6 minutes and called it a day. I got the worse blue balls ive ever had in my life. I cant even walk. Am I doing something wrong? What can I change in order to not get blue balls? Also, right after the session I heard you should be bigger down there, as soon as i finished my session, it went back flaccid at its regular size as if it wasnt even worked out. Is that normal? Help please!

LMAO. You are doing fine, it's your first day. Yes sometime you will hang lower and heavier but you can't judge after one day. I laughed because you mentioned blue balls. I remember I always got that, and still do when I jelq today. Eventually you will get used to it and will never get blue balls again. Don't get 100% to jelq. Stay around 70% and just grip tight enough to push blood through your penis.

Comment

Working...
    X