Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie is seeking advice

Hi folks,

First of all, English is not my native language, I am sorry if parts of my messages may not be 100% clear.

I have been a reader of this forum for the last few years. However, it is the first time I write a post.

In the past I tried to have a PE routine, but I always gave up after a few weeks for one reason or other. Now I feel I am completely motivated to accomplish my penis enhancement goals. My present size is 5.9"X 5.1" and my EQ is quite good. My final goal is to get 7.5-8" X 6" and, obviously, have harder erections . Do you think that my goals are feasible?

My routine is the JP's 90 Day and I would warm down 5 minutes using a Bathmate pump. After the routine I edge for 15 minutes, but I am adding one minute per day to get to 25-30 minutes. During the day I have 150 kegels and I have a few stretches or dry jelq every time I pee. Do you have any advice about actions I can implement to my routine or things I should avoid?

As for the supplements I am taking Maca and Zinc in the morning, Horny Goat Weed and L-Arginine one hour before exercise and Gingko Biloba and Ginseng at night. Do you think it is too much?

I was thinking to keep a log of my progress to keep me motivated, in the past I read a few logs in PEGym forum, but I cannot find a session with log posts. Can you please send me a link of the session where I can open my log?

Thank you very much for your help.
    Franger83
    Last edited by Franger83; 03-07-2018, 10:21 AM.

HeyFranger!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with the JP for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym!

If you go here -- https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/ -- scroll down and you can see the various blog categories. Choose the one you feel best fits you log. Then, click New Post. :-)

As far as if your goals are possible - I've seen larger gains reported, so, in general, I'd say - Yes. However, as with any body change, several factors are going to be key to your success. Workouts must be appropriate exercise routine, proper exercise form, appropriate duration, appropriate intensity. You must be consistent. And, you must allow enough time to pass to see the gains. (There is no "get huge quick" fix.)

Let us know if you have any other questions. I look forward to hearing more from you!
      Kimberly
      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

As mentioned above, the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page is where you can find a lot of great information to get you started off.

With plenty of time and dedication your goals are achievable. Keep in mind that you will need to be in it for the long haul to achieve those kind of gains. Your routine is a great start but over time it will have to evolve into some of the more advanced exercises to keep your gains coming. Be patient and consistent and you will be on your way.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I love this forum, everyone's friendly and great. We built a great community.
          2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Welcome, Franger83. I hope you find the help and support you're looking for! I'm new here, too, and have already made good gains and some good friendships.
            Good luck!

Comment

Thank you for your replies.

Of course, my goal to reach 7.5-8" is a long-term goal. On the short term I would like to become a shower rather than a grower and have a decent flaccid size.

Comment

Working...
              X