Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic warmup questions

Hi

Longtime lurker, but i've only now resolved to give this a proper go. I want to do the JP90 routine or similar, and then potentially move up to using a pump. One of the reasons i haven't got traction in the past is as i found it hard to find the time to get warmed up and then jelq.

1. For warm ups are you focussing on the ligs between your unit and your body, or the unit length itself?

2. using washcloths seems impractical outside of a bathroom, others recommend a rice sock - do you make your own? How long do they stay warm? as per the above are you supposed to apply it to the ligs or stick your unit in the rice?

3. How do you tell if the warmup is complete, is there any kind of diagnostic or rule of thumb?

4.Maybe a consideration for later - but why is there so much one-sided promotion of bathmate above all other pumps? I am interested in anything that gets results, but bathmate seems impractical outside of the bathroom. I live in shared accommodation, so spending a long time in the bathroom is not feasible.

And obviously thanks so much for creating this community!

Thanks

Originally posted by a_o_o View Post
    Hi

Longtime lurker, but i've only now resolved to give this a proper go. I want to do the JP90 routine or similar, and then potentially move up to using a pump. One of the reasons i haven't got traction in the past is as i found it hard to find the time to get warmed up and then jelq.

1. For warm ups are you focussing on the ligs between your unit and your body, or the unit length itself?

2. using washcloths seems impractical outside of a bathroom, others recommend a rice sock - do you make your own? How long do they stay warm? as per the above are you supposed to apply it to the ligs or stick your unit in the rice?

3. How do you tell if the warmup is complete, is there any kind of diagnostic or rule of thumb?

4.Maybe a consideration for later - but why is there so much one-sided promotion of bathmate above all other pumps? I am interested in anything that gets results, but bathmate seems impractical outside of the bathroom. I live in shared accommodation, so spending a long time in the bathroom is not feasible.

And obviously thanks so much for creating this community!

Thanks
    Thirty minutes in Bathmate is enough while you use the shower. 'Doesn't seem excessive to me for your house mates?

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

1. For warm up you should be focusing on both the ligs and the shaft.

2. For a rice sock all you need to do is fill a sock with rice and tie it closed. Place it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and apply it to your ligs and shaft. I personally use an electric heating pad. It holds the perfect temperature and doesn't require reheating.

3. 5 - 10 minutes is all you need for a warm up.

4. Do what works best for you and your circumstances. I don't believe there is much of a difference other than the convenience of pumping while in the shower or the flexibility of doing it elsewhere with an air pump. I use an air pump myself.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hmm. I never thought about this.
        I used to focus my rice sock around the shaft and unit (wrap the rice sock around my unit and wear my underwear), how do you manage to warmup ligs as well with a rice sock ?
        1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
        31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Look at my signature for the Ultimate WarmUp Exercise. I have mentioned many times that I jelq with extreme force and pressure. I use a very firm grip and slow jelqing speed. The only warmup I do is the Ultimate. It takes less then a minute to thoroughly warm up and get the blood flowing into your shaft. Though I probably use as firm a grip as anyone here, I have never even so much as bruised myself as long as I did this simple, quick exercise prior to my session. I absolutely could not bare standing around for 15+ minutes with my junk wrapped in a cloth, sock or running under water. It would be different if doing my exercise prior occasionally led to injuries, but as I stated above, I have never had any. I will gladly take 60 seconds over 15+ minutes every day of the week.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

god that ultimate warmup routine sounds painful. I think i'll stick to just doing it after i come out of the shower.

I am about 10 days into the JP90 routine and it's going ok. But for the warm down, it says it's just the same as the warmup - i am just repeating the stretching exercises after the jelq part?

Comment

Working...
            X