Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching for Girth Gains. HELP PLEASE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Girth Gains. HELP PLEASE??

After a few weeks of doing some research and alot of false info I stumbled upon this forum. As you can tell I'm a newbie here, and just have a few quick questions. I am basically looking for the best way to gain girth. I'm lucky enough to have the length, 7.25in erect but I'm not blessed with the girth. It's a measly 3.5in. My girlfriend calls it her "longskinny pole" its an inside joke.... There is basically no differnce from the base to the head. Buying condoms has always been a problem not because of the length but because they basically just slip right off or I have to hold them on at the base which is a real pain in the ass!! I have in the past experimented with a few pumps and even then I didnt gain the "temporary" girth gain. I always hear how people who pump get these greatly inflated penises, in fact I didnt even buy my 1st pump my g/f did because she was curious because her friend said her boyfriend pumps once and awhile and was amazed how much "temporary" girth he would gain, so my girlfriend got it in her head that it would work for me and she ran home and ordered one off the 'net for me. I started out light and worked my way up with the pump and basically got nothing but the "donut- effect" after about 15-20 min of pumping so I kinda gave up on that for awhile, then I started to do it again at a lower pressure for a longer time on a daily basis, I worked my way up to about and hour a session and still got noting. So I started jelqing/kegel about 3 days ago and think this is the best way to try and acheive anything. I'm following your "newbie-routine" to start off. I would like any suggestions on how to acheive some gain if possible. Anything at this point would be great. I know it takes time and dedication, but over time will I acheive anything or am I stuck with it the way it is? And one other factor and question I have, I'm 27 and have a history of high-blood pressure, it's not that I'm un-fit or un-healthy, 6'3", about 210-215lbs, but I have been on various medication since I was about 14 and was told that it could have effected my growth during puberty, which came pretty late for me. Is there any truth to that matter that anyone knows of? I would like any advice that anyone could give me. I know it takes time and won't happen over night, but I'm up for the long haul. Something has to work for me.

Welcome to the PE Gym Rydryderfyx4, great first post. You are on the right track.
    Jelqing is one of the best ways to gain girth. Try to keep your erection level at around 60-70% Good luck. Start a thread in the progress forum, so the membership can help you along. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I wouldn't have any idea whether you're medications affected your growth, or particularly your growth in that area. But regardless of what your natural hormones etc. gave you via puberty, you can make a difference now with PE. Like Jonpop said, focus mostly on Jelqing with a higher erection level (60-70%). Read up around the site to make sure you start out doing the exercises right and I'm pretty confident you'll get gains.

Comment

I am in the exact same boat as redryderfx4. I am just a bit over 6" in length and only 4" top to mid shaft and 5" at the base in girth..I am trying the newbie exercises and have noticed a stronger EQ and many erections throughout the day. I've been doing jelqs and v-jelqs mostly. I always warm up and warm down with pretty moderate streches. I have been doing jelqs at about 40% erect. Is that too soft for girth gains? My problem is when I move up to about 50% erection level for v-jelqs the sides of my penis where my fingers travel up are pretty stuff and move around in my finger grip (if that makes sense). I have been doing this workout for around 2 1/2 weeks now and noticed just alittle bit fuller penis when flaccid. Is there any other advice I should have on any girth exercises or any tips? I've never had any complaints about my size im just alittle self concious myself..Thanks guys!

Comment

also I forgot to add that during erection my penis looks very flat. At the base where the corpus spongiosum is not very prominant (doesnt show) where I am hoping kegels help with that. My penis is at a very high upward curve and when i pull it down (straight) is only when it becomes extremely hard (not sure why). I have been doing flaccid bends (every other time i jelq) to possibly help my flat penis..Any other suggestions. please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyboy View Post
            also I forgot to add that during erection my penis looks very flat. At the base where the corpus spongiosum is not very prominant (doesnt show) where I am hoping kegels help with that. My penis is at a very high upward curve and when i pull it down (straight) is only when it becomes extremely hard (not sure why). I have been doing flaccid bends (every other time i jelq) to possibly help my flat penis..Any other suggestions. please help!
            Kegels WILL help with that. Definitely. I have a slight bend and flat looking penis which has thickened by doing Kegels.
            BPEL: 6.1 inches
            EG: 4.6 inches

Comment

First thing that comes to mind is that I think most of us have this same question. There seems to be a couple ideal areas for girth floating around. There's the 8X6 dildo ideal and then there's this nX5.5 toilet paper roll ideal. I just think it's important to be aware that there's some cultural influence on this whole thing too.

I'll tell you what though. I like oral sex and I know there are guys with lots of girth who dont' get very good blowjobs. Just try to fit a toilet paper roll in your mouth. Women naturally have the abilitly to open their mouths wider by the way, but that's beside the point.

I'm still on my first 90 days so I'm not looking at any of the more advanced exercises for a while. What I know is that there are a few really good exercises for girth, but they need to be phased in slowly because they're intense. These involve clamping exercises primarily. Be very careful about what you choose to do with this information, okay. A lot of guys will take a desperation dive and end up hurting themselves. I think Remek's book has some great advice about working gradually toward a more intense workout. I also know that it's important to keep a jelq routine happening no matter what you do. Intense exercises are usually appended to a jelq routine at first. I'd just make sure to research the hell out of whatever you do and talk to as many guys about this especially who have had success with big girth gains. Domzorz is a guy who had some pretty impressive girth gains from slow rythmic jelqing and little else. Go check out his stats.

Oh, and hey, if this is a problem for your girlfriend, make sure that she understands that she can help by doing kegels and that learning them could benefit her sexual fitness for life if she really develops it. There are some really fun kegel trainer devices you two could play with, or she could work with alone.
              Last edited by HotRod; 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Stay with the 90 day progrram for 90 days. Then start jelqing with a higher erection level around 70-90%. Use a very soft grip. "V" jelqs are great for increasing the size of the CS body of the penis this will help with the flatening effect.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hi redryderfx4,

I too am fairly new (completing my 1.5 month mark pretty soon). I don't have much to give you except that having a positive outlook helps in numerous ways. Be able to detach yourself, yet still remain dedicated. Dont measure yourself for more than once a month. I am pretty good about keeping a positive outlook, although the negativity creeps up sometimes. At any rate, best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X