Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels

I’m am not sure if I am doing Kegles correctly. I’m flexing the muscle but at the same time I feel little to no blood flow. The blood flow slowly or quickly?

Originally posted by LilBill View Post
    I’m am not sure if I am doing Kegles correctly. I’m flexing the muscle but at the same time I feel little to no blood flow. The blood flow slowly or quickly?
    Blood should be felt in one of your veins if you press on it, otherwise it's hardly noticable, if you can locate the muscles with which you pee, you've located the muscles you will...pe :3 When i kegel erect, I feel blood rushing in a medium speed through one of my veins.
    Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
    Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
    Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Hello there,

I have just joined the site. I am trying reverse kegels but im a bit unsure about how to do it.

Do you push out at the front and back together? Do you breathe in or out whilst you do them? How long do you hold the RK for. With breathing, its hard to keep the breath in or out for more than 5 seconds for me.

Do you breathe in/out hard or is it gentle breathes in/out.

Any other tips etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X