Gained .50 but then lost it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained .50 but then lost it??

Alright so I started doing the jp90 routine and after some time I sorta got bored and wanted to do something new sincerit had been three months. So I started doing dld newbie routine and tried some more advanced stuff. But then I started losing the .50 in length that I had gained and I don't know why, I'm kinda frustrated as to what to do. I'm not sure if I'm over training cause I still get hard in the mornings and such. Have have some alright pi's. It's almost like my workout gets progressively worse as I keep doing them, can someone please help?

I just need help can any of you guys help me out with how to get it back and then keep gaining?

My routine currently is
    Warm up 10 minutes
    5 minute bundled stretches
    7 minutes of behind cheek, down, out and up stretches
    75 slow wet jelqs
    Then edging after for about 20 minutes

I also did erection jelqing for a couple weeks and that didn't really help too much.
    October 26, 2017- Starting at a sad
    FL- 3.83
    FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
    EG- 4.7

Now--
    FL-4.5
    FG- 4.25

EL- 6
    EG- 4.8

GOALS Short term goal-EL- 6.5
    EG- 5.5

Medium goal
    EL- 7
    EG- 5.7

The biggest goal-
    EL- 7.25
    EG- 6

Or as big as I can get...

When you say you are hard in the morning just how hard are you? It doesn't take much of a drop in EQ to see a reduction in length. My advice is to take some time off and then start back up with the JP90. It was obviously working for you so don't change something that isn't broken.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I mean my morning wood is pretty hard probably like a 9 put of 10. And in the middle of the night it's good too. I don't think I need to stop, maybe I just need to adjust my routine better and stick with it.

Cause personally I don't really wanna stop cause I like doing the exercises, I just want it to be productive ya know?

I mean what should I do next since I don't wanna stop? What routine could I latch onto?
      FL- 3.83
      FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
      EG- 4.7

Now--
      FL-4.5
      FG- 4.25

EL- 6
      EG- 4.8

EG- 5.5

Medium goal
      EL- 7
      EG- 5.7

The biggest goal-
      EL- 7.25
      EG- 6

Comment

Try going back to the routine you were making gains with and see what happens. Some guys gain better by doing less and you may be one of those.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yeah maybe the routine I'm doing now is too strenuous on me, I'm looking to gain length till I hit my goal, hopefully by june. So would it be okay to just do a stretching routine?

And work on girth later, might make it easier to just work on one thing at a time. But will the jp90 stretching really be enough to see growth?

Also, if my dick gets longer will I lose girth?

Sorry for so many questions, I usually hesitate to ask since they go unanswered every now and then
          FL- 3.83
          FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
          EG- 4.7

Now--
          FL-4.5
          FG- 4.25

EL- 6
          EG- 4.8

EG- 5.5

Medium goal
          EL- 7
          EG- 5.7

The biggest goal-
          EL- 7.25
          EG- 6

Comment

Well you have already seen growth with the JP90 so you should do fine with it. Don't eliminate the jelqing, it's going to be a healthy part of your routine also. You will not lose girth with any length exercises, just keep a full rounded routine and you will do fine. Don't try and overthink any of this, the JP90 was developed for a reason, it works.

Comment

Alright will do! Guess I'll conti is that routine for another 3 months or so, but thank you so much for the response i really appreciate them a lot. I hope you're having a good day and enjoy the weekend
              FL- 3.83
              FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
              EG- 4.7

Now--
              FL-4.5
              FG- 4.25

EL- 6
              EG- 4.8

EG- 5.5