Rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest

Is it better to work out for a week straight and rest or to rest every two days after working out?

Generally, it's said that rest days are needed more for girth exercises, and that length exercises have no required rest days.

But only in a "general" sense. PI's are still everything. If you feel your dick needs rest, then your dick needs rest.

Comment

Originally posted by LilBill View Post
      Is it better to work out for a week straight and rest or to rest every two days after working out?
      Everyone is different. Some guys report a 5on 2 off ratio is good. Others like 2 on 1 off.

It depends on how intensely you are working out, too.

I have recently found that I like to do 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off. It just fits my schedule.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Vitex View Post
        Generally, it's said that rest days are needed more for girth exercises, and that length exercises have no required rest days.

But only in a "general" sense. PI's are still everything. If you feel your dick needs rest, then your dick needs rest.
        This, it sounds weird. But you'll know when your dick needs a rest. Trust me, its better to rest up and not overwork, since if you overwork and hurt yourself you can possibly set yourself back weeks to recover.
        2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Excellent question Lol. Ive started a week ago and I've been going 1 on 1 off. But I sometimes miss 2 days in a row.... I do it in the shower and sometimes my family members need to go in so I dont have all the time in the world. I'd say try 2 on 1 off for now with 10 -15 mins per W.e exercise. But like many senior members say. Its different on everyone
          BPEL: 7inches
          EG: 5.5 inches

Comment

Working...
          X