My beginner routine and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beginner routine and advice

Hi guys. I never thought I would be involved in something like PE. But here I am, and kind of excited to be here. I saw this forum a year ago and did a couple weeks worth of basic exercises. I saw very minor results, and the potential long-term. However, I got busy and didn't stick with it. I am in a place in my life right now where it's time to do things which improve my self-image, allow me to be proud of myself and what I did each day, learn new things, help others, improve my marriage, and... start to have more fun.

I am happy to be here, and am just 2 sessions into PE. I would love to hear your feedback on this routine in terms of safety and effectiveness. I plan to do this for three months before changing anything, unless you recommend against anything I am doing. I would have been very embarrassed to do this in my past. Now I feel like I will really enjoy this ritual almost like a self confidence meditation which is just for me each day.

In the bath
    • Warm-up/ loosen up- Lay in hot bath for a few minutes.
    • Stretches- left, right, up, down, under/behind for 30 seconds each
    • Hydromax X30 for 5 minutes then release
    • 20 slow jelques where I kegel just before starting a grip at bottom
    • 1 finger by finger wrap around jelque where you grip most of everything with whole hand and the tip balloons out a lot. Hold about 10 seconds. Not sure what to call this.
    • Relax in hot water for a few minutes

*I will do this routine twice... either during same bath, or morning and night- two separate baths

Kegels througout the day
    • 10 squeeze and hold kegels
      24 rapid kegels
      1 more squeeze and hold as long as I can
      *I will do a set like this 3 times per day whenever I can. I drive a lot, so I may use heats seated before and after to relax.

*I am taking a men's pack of vitamins which includes: multivitamin/mineral, enteric coated fish oil, saw palmetto, vitamin D3, L-Arginine. This is actually giving me some additional energy and better mood. I have been vegan for about a year... long story. I may have been b12 or D deficient. Not sure.

*I plan to take Thursdays off of PE...

*I am 43, married for 21 years, 4 kids. In marriage counseling... sex life is 2-3 times per week, but we are still going through hard times. I believe we will stay together. I love to please her in bed. I have brought a few toys into the bedroom including an extender and Hitachi. She liked it... but prefers the warmth and my natural parts. She finishes harder with the big piece... then I feel very self conscious about the size of the extender. I also feel 4 children has effected the "fit". I know there is much more to good sex than size. She generally finishes twice without extra toys. Occasionally more.

*I believe my measurements are just under 6 BPEL and about 3.9 EG. 6 on my best day.

Here are my goals. Please tell me if I am unrealistic. I am willing to give this 2 years of commitment without fail. Much longer if I see some progress

7"+ in length
      6" in girth
      Increase emissions volume
      Figure out how to make my emissions taste good
      Build self-confidence

I would love for my wife to notice changes and comment... but it is not required. I will feel good about myself just seeing progress.

After 2 sessions, I have a little rash... not too bad. Used corn huskers lotion.

**Can you tell me if stretches should be fully flaccid or partially erect?
    Digittydog
    3-23-18 BPEL 6.25/ EG 5 starting
    4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
    5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
    6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
    7-31-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125
    8-30-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125

+3/8" x 1/8" after 5 months PE
    Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Originally posted by Digittydog View Post
    Hi guys. I never thought I would be involved in something like PE. But here I am, and kind of excited to be here. I saw this forum a year ago and did a couple weeks worth of basic exercises. I saw very minor results, and the potential long-term. However, I got busy and didn't stick with it. I am in a place in my life right now where it's time to do things which improve my self-image, allow me to be proud of myself and what I did each day, learn new things, help others, improve my marriage, and... start to have more fun.

I am happy to be here, and am just 2 sessions into PE. I would love to hear your feedback on this routine in terms of safety and effectiveness. I plan to do this for three months before changing anything, unless you recommend against anything I am doing. I would have been very embarrassed to do this in my past. Now I feel like I will really enjoy this ritual almost like a self confidence meditation which is just for me each day.

In the bath
    • Warm-up/ loosen up- Lay in hot bath for a few minutes.
    • Stretches- left, right, up, down, under/behind for 30 seconds each
    • 20 slow jelques where I kegel just before starting a grip at bottom
    • 1 finger by finger wrap around jelque where you grip most of everything with whole hand and the tip balloons out a lot. Hold about 10 seconds. Not sure what to call this.
    • Relax in hot water for a few minutes

*I will do this routine twice... either during same bath, or morning and night- two separate baths

Kegels througout the day
    • 10 squeeze and hold kegels
      24 rapid kegels
      1 more squeeze and hold as long as I can
      *I will do a set like this 3 times per day whenever I can. I drive a lot, so I may use heats seated before and after to relax.

*I am taking a men's pack of vitamins which includes: multivitamin/mineral, enteric coated fish oil, saw palmetto, vitamin D3, L-Arginine. This is actually giving me some additional energy and better mood. I have been vegan for about a year... long story. I may have been b12 or D deficient. Not sure.

*I plan to take Thursdays off of PE...

*I am 43, married for 21 years, 4 kids. In marriage counseling... sex life is 2-3 times per week, but we are still going through hard times. I believe we will stay together. I love to please her in bed. I have brought a few toys into the bedroom including an extender and Hitachi. She liked it... but prefers the warmth and my natural parts. She finishes harder with the big piece... then I feel very self conscious about the size of the extender. I also feel 4 children has effected the "fit". I know there is much more to good sex than size. She generally finishes twice without extra toys. Occasionally more.

*I believe my measurements are just under 6 BPEL and about 3.9 EG. 6 on my best day.

Here are my goals. Please tell me if I am unrealistic. I am willing to give this 2 years of commitment without fail. Much longer if I see some progress

7"+ in length
      6" in girth
      Increase emissions volume
      Figure out how to make my emissions taste good
      Build self-confidence

I would love for my wife to notice changes and comment... but it is not required. I will feel good about myself just seeing progress.

After 2 sessions, I have a little rash... not too bad. Used corn huskers lotion.

**Can you tell me if stretches should be fully flaccid or partially erect?
    Get on B12 supplementation asap. All healthy vegans take B12 supplements. B12 is found in meat but not in vegetables, only because we have them cleaned from soil. Your routine seems decent, but I think you should progressively overload it, it is light so just add 5 jelqs more each time you do a session and maybe add one more bathmate session every 2 weeks until you do it for 20 minutes in total or more, either way WATCH your body. Is your girth 5.9 or 3.9 because you said 6 on your best day? Have luck, wish you the best!

EDIT: Oh I just saw that you want your emissions to taste better. Sperm contains glucose which gives it a better taste, so you need to eat fruits, lot's of them great examples for sperm that i can recall are pineapples and watermelons!
    Sticke
    Member of the Month March 2018
    Last edited by Sticke; 03-23-2018, 01:46 PM.
    Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
    Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
    Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

I need to do measurements again... but girth is 4 or just under (3.9).
      Digittydog
      4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
      5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
      6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5

Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Comment

I also want the head to get fluffy and much bigger than shaft. Suggestions?
        Digittydog
        4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
        5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
        6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5

Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Comment

Your length goal is very realistic. Gaining 2 inches of girth is not impossible but it is highly improbable. There are only a handful of guys who have achieved those kind of gains.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Digittydog View Post
            I need to do measurements again... but girth is 4 or just under (3.9).
            Well you can gain some decent girth! 6 inches might be really hard but, any gains will be great
            Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
            Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
            Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
            Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

I don't have good privacy now... tonight is a girls night out, meaning I am home alone. I will do proper measurement. Thanks guys!
              Digittydog
              4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
              5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
              6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5

Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Comment

I guess I was way off on my starting measurements. Measured last night. These will be my starting numbers... even though these were taken 2 days after beginning PE. I don't put much stock in flaccid numbers, since I am extremely effected by cold, etc. It gets smaller than this. An 2 sessions including bathmate may have padded the beginning numbers slightly.

FL- 4
                FG- 4
                BPFSL- 5.75
                BPEL- 6.25
                NBPEL- 6
                EG- 5
                HG- 4.25
                Digittydog
                4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5