Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Direction of Jelq Make a Difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Direction of Jelq Make a Difference?

Iíve been doing the JP90 routine for almost 2 weeks now and Iím curious about jelqing in different directions and whether or not it makes a difference to gains. I ask because I find that itís easier to Jelq upward with palms facing towards the body when the erection is higher than 50% but I also was reading around the forum and found some say that jelqing downward helps more with length gains. This seemed to be mostly conjecture though and Iím curious if there are any differences between doing it in different directions.

Also, Iíve been using the forum as a way to stay motivated and hold myself accountable to an honest daily routine and itís been working, you guys here are very helpful. Thanks for any replies.

I find that jelqing at about the 8:00 position I am able to make my grip further down the shaft up against the pubic bone. This will allow me to jelq the entire shaft. With jelqing upwards I am not able to start my grip that far down down the shaft.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I hold myself straight out while I get my grip in place, then always jelq downwards. Gravity is my friend and helps pull the blood down into my glans. Jelqing upwards has gravity trying to pull your blood down and away from your glans. Does it really make a difference, I don't know. If it does though, then it benefits you to jelq downwards.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I jelq in all kinds of different directions. Up, down, to the sides, in a curve, or straight out. It all depends on what feels best at the moment, and what gives the best "pump". I try not change up the technique too much, though. I want to exhaust my penis a bit before attacking it from a different angle. My line of thought, is that I don't want my penis to be too accustomed to any technique I can offer, so as to always be on its "toes".
        Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
        December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
        February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Ok, thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            I hold myself straight out while I get my grip in place, then always jelq downwards. Gravity is my friend and helps pull the blood down into my glans. Jelqing upwards has gravity trying to pull your blood down and away from your glans. Does it really make a difference, I don't know. If it does though, then it benefits you to jelq downwards.
            I go both ways. I'll do a number downwards with gravity. Generally this will get the erection to the point that it is too hard to continue. So I'll then do a number up, with gravity now helping me bring the erection down to manageable (or jelqable) EQ level.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X