X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for best PE routine. Please guide me

Hello everyone.
    I am fairly new to
    PE, and would like to know what is the safest and best way to see gains. I have sizegenetics and bathmate. I would like to know if there is a way to combine them all in one, manual stretches, bathmate and sizegenetics.. I recently injured myself using the bathmate extreme from first use and got a blister. So to be on the safe side, I need to hear from experienced PE members, please share your views and routine. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks !)

Sounds like a recipie for overworking it and a possibility of more injuries to me. This is a slow process that takes time and patience. You need to spend time conditioning your penis in the beginning.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. There are some manual beginner routines, such as the JP(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), that you can start off with, just don't combine it with your devices for now. After a few months of conditioning you can then consider advancing if you need to, only if you need to. If you are gaining with a routine stick with it until you hit a plateau. That's when you step it up to the next level.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Realadam!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you Cavalier and not2big , by the way how do I measure the penis, I see that you list your stats below your answers. how do you do that? Do you measure penis in erect or flaccid or both? and how often do you keep track of your gains, daily, weekly or monthly?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Realadam View Post
          Thank you Cavalier and not2big , by the way how do I measure the penis, I see that you list your stats below your answers. how do you do that? Do you measure penis in erect or flaccid or both? and how often do you keep track of your gains, daily, weekly or monthly?

thanks
          The Measuring link can be found in the START HERE! link. Measuring once a moth would be best. Gains come slowly and you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment and discouragement by measuring too often. For tracking gains you want to measure bone pressed while erect.

If you click on the "My Account" button in the gray bar at the top of the page you will see a My Settings box on the left. Choose Edit Signature and you can type in your stats there.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X