Question about shrinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about shrinking

Hello, everyone. So, I noticed that my penis is not what it used to be (the ruler doesnt lie lol).
    So, I was wondering, is it normal? Should I be worried about something being wrong? and, can I get back to the size I was?
    I am new to the forum so I didnt actually know where to start and stuff.
    So, anything that can help is well received
    Thanks in advanced!!

Lenks, a couple of things could be going on, depending on a few factors:

1. If you are aging (35+, ya I know that's sad guys, but sorry, so true, 35+ ) you may not have as much free testosterone which could effect erection size and quality. I would advise anyone who is 35 or older to see a doctor about hormone therapy if your levels are low. If you are 40+ then absolutely without question at least check it out.

2. Have you gained weight? There is a "fat pad" over the penis. As you gain weight that fat pad will enlarge and will obscure more of your penis making it look smaller. Easy fix? Lose weight.

Hope this helps.

Comment

So start pe .

If you think you might have low test then there are many natural increase methods . No drugs required .

If you get a hormone test get the numbers.

Comment

I even don't have better experience on this. But I'm willing to learn. lol

Comment

Also as you age of the smooth muscle in the penis becomes less conditioned which can also be fixed by PE a lot of times those are your newbie gains they come very quick. You will also likely see an increase in your direction quality within the first couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by sumhanglo View Post
            Lenks, a couple of things could be going on, depending on a few factors:

1. If you are aging (35+, ya I know that's sad guys, but sorry, so true, 35+ ) you may not have as much free testosterone which could effect erection size and quality. I would advise anyone who is 35 or older to see a doctor about hormone therapy if your levels are low. If you are 40+ then absolutely without question at least check it out.

2. Have you gained weight? There is a "fat pad" over the penis. As you gain weight that fat pad will enlarge and will obscure more of your penis making it look smaller. Easy fix? Lose weight.

Hope this helps.
            1- Not really, I am 21, so that wouldnt be a problem.
            2-I actually gained weight over there years cos I have been bulking/cutting cos I was kinda shreaded. I used to be 75, and I am at 95 rn(over the course of 3 yrs), but its mostly muscle, so I dont know if that is relevant or not.
            Last edited by Lenks; 03-26-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              So start pe .

If you think you might have low test then there are many natural increase methods . No drugs required .

If you get a hormone test get the numbers.
              I am 21 and I do heavy weight lifting, I dont think that would be a problem, but I will try to make the test.
              Thanks.
              Where should I start with the PE?

Comment

Go to the beginner section read . Then pick out a routine and follow it.

If you have gained 20 kg drug free you have likely gained enough fat to increase your fat pad.
                Last edited by Pegasus; 03-26-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

At 21 you probably don't have any issues with testosterone hormone. However, two major things could affect that.

1. If you have used anabolic steroids
                  2. If you have used are addicted to any form of opiates (they will plummet testosterone levels to unbelievably low levels).

Either of those and I'd say you should get a lab result. At your age it should be around 700-900ng/dl.

Note: Guys don't freak out if you take a pain killer here and there. This is only an issue if you are a long time user of opiates (i.e., Vicodin, Hydrocodone, Lortab, Heroin, Methodone, Oxy, etc...). Suboxone will to some extent but it's only a partial agonist synthetic opioid so it doesn't have quite the same effect as the full agonist opioids. It's not something you should worry about at all if you have just taken them on occasion for a week to get through dental pains or even for some injury that was a month long. I'm talking about chronic usage.

Comment

Originally posted by sumhanglo View Post
                    At 21 you probably don't have any issues with testosterone hormone. However, two major things could affect that.

1. If you have used anabolic steroids
                    2. If you have used are addicted to any form of opiates (they will plummet testosterone levels to unbelievably low levels).

Either of those and I'd say you should get a lab result. At your age it should be around 700-900ng/dl.

Note: Guys don't freak out if you take a pain killer here and there. This is only an issue if you are a long time user of opiates (i.e., Vicodin, Hydrocodone, Lortab, Heroin, Methodone, Oxy, etc...). Suboxone will to some extent but it's only a partial agonist synthetic opioid so it doesn't have quite the same effect as the full agonist opioids. It's not something you should worry about at all if you have just taken them on occasion for a week to get through dental pains or even for some injury that was a month long. I'm talking about chronic usage.
                    I have not taken any of those things. I will get a lab result and then see what can I do,thanks.

Comment

If you're new to PE, it could simply be overly strenuous exercises that your penis is simply not yet conditioned for. Try doing a 2 day/ 1 off routine & lighten your grip & reduce your reps. Build your routine slowly over the first 45 days to the full recommended nimber of reps, increasing your grip slowly for a full 90 days. Afterwards, once you're fully conditioned, you can add more advanced PE exercises. At 21, it's highly unlikely you have any hormonal deficiencies, IMO.

Comment

People at any age can experience low Test and/or low test symptoms. There are trillions of factors that affect your hormones - their overall levels and coordination. Let me just throw out - as one example among many - the possibility that you have been exposed to estrogenic compounds in the food chain and water.

In any case, you can have high test AND ALSO, at the same time, high estrogens, particularly E2 (estradiol) - this can often happen as you gain fat, because fat cells increase aromatization. Everyone is different here in how various bodyfat comp levels affect aromatization. Or, if your liver is not functioning as well as it might, it can be less effective at clearing estrogens, etc.

You can also have high test AND ALSO at the same time, high sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG); or high prolactin; or high transient cortisol - and we're just getting started. And any of those can induce transient shrinkage - which, of course, can lead to long term shrinkage.

But it could also be stress; physical or mental.

Or, you could be doing too much PE - volume/intensity, as Jockinthebox says, etc.

-
                        Last edited by Dr Nemo; 03-28-2018, 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling and general imbecility

Comment

Working...
                        X