Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner looking to increase girth

Hey everyone,

I’m recently new to jelquing and I have done a few sessions of the JP90. After the first session I already felt my erection strength increase and I have been getting a lot more erections throughout the day. I never really used to get morning wood (often) and every day since starting I believe I have! Which is exciting!

My main goal really is to increase my girth! My current measurements are approx 6.6 in length and 4.6 in girth. Obviously length increase would be great too! But is there any beginner excercises that can help me to really focus on gaining girth so I can jump right into my gains?

I’m thinking maybe doing the JP90 for a couple of weeks to get my penis used to jelquing and everything, and then maybe move onto a more specific workout! Would anyone be able to send me some advice on thoughts of what I should do? I would greatly appreciate it!!

And also lastly, I have been hearing about devices to increase size other than your hands... are they really necessary? Or is it possible to make the gains with just your hands?

Thanks everyone

Nope; do the JP90 for 90 days or I will look for you, I will find you, and I will beat you! ( I love that line) No you need 3 months of conditioning before you do other stuff so you don't hurt your best friend.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hahaha alright sounds good!

I’ll get to that then and I’ll keep track of my progress thanks cusp!

Comment

Working...
      X