Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything I can do before intercourse to help with erection/blood flow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything I can do before intercourse to help with erection/blood flow?

I'm new here, but I've been doing a little reading. I just started jelqing about a month ago. I also have been doing kegels, and just added in edging the last couple of weeks.

I suppose my overall goal is more about staying erect than increasing size. Sometimes I do ejaculate prematurely too, but not always. I'm not always going soft when I have sex... Just occasionally. Sometimes, I am able to get hard pretty much immediately after cumming, and stay hard for a while. However, othertimes, I cum and go soft.

My girl is coming over Sunday and we're going to be having intercourse. Just wondering if there's anything I should do that morning to ensure good performance? Does jelqing in the morning help? Or maybe edging? Also, are there any dietary things I could eat to increase blood flow? Thanks for all the help, this forum is amazing.

Hey TakeTheColtrane.

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

i find that 2 to 3 grams of l-arginine taken three hours in advance helps with blood flow and EQ.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Relax, and perform some light jelqs before your expected activity. Some men like to use a pump to prepare as well.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Some Good Herbal Supplementation before intercourse does the Erection Quality GOOD 🤣🤣🤣

My preference is VigRx plus OR Prosolution Plus

Comment

All of the above suggestions are great. Start supplementing L-arginine, 1000mg a day, 3 hours before intercourse, I haven't tried it, but it increases the blood flow and NO in your system, which greatly assists erections.
          Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
          Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
          Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

I use epimedium (horny goat weed) about 4 hours before when I want to give her a little extra 😜
            Starting 1/20/17
            BPEL 7.5
            MEG 4.6

Current
            BPEL 8.125
            MEG 4.8

Short term goal
            BPEL 8.5
            MEG 5

Long term goal
            BPEL 9
            5.5+