Is it counterproductive to force yourself to cum when edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it counterproductive to force yourself to cum when edging

I've been edging and doing other exercises to beat my premature ejaculation. After the third day of edging I like to end the 20 minute session by forcing myself to cum. Is that counterproductive to the edging or no?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Hard to say.
    Seems to me, though, that if you need to "force yourself to cum" then maybe you do not need the edging.

I see edging as practice to help myself stop cumming.

However, if you are using edging as a part of your PE routine, IE towards making size gains, then the conventional wisdom is that ejaculation should be separated from exercise by about 2 hours to maximize gains.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      Hard to say.
      Seems to me, though, that if you need to "force yourself to cum" then maybe you do not need the edging.

I see edging as practice to help myself stop cumming.

However, if you are using edging as a part of your PE routine, IE towards making size gains, then the conventional wisdom is that ejaculation should be separated from exercise by about 2 hours to maximize gains.
      By making myself cum, I mean I let the premature ejac take control and usually just finish quickly in like 5 seconds and kegal away
      Couchdog
      Last edited by Couchdog; 04-19-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

In tackling my preE I edge without ejaculating. I set a goal for myself that I would only ejaculate with my wife. AND I would only ejaculate once for her every 10 orgasms.

I still do not ejaculate when edging. I have trained myself quite well in that regard. The 1:10 ratio is no longer my goal as I generally am at the point that I can decide if I want to ejaculate or not. So we are at about a 1:5 ratio. My wife will orgasm 5 times to my once. Usually that gives my an orgasm a week.

By taking the ejaculation of the equation I was able to realign my mental preE. The physical aspect soon followed.
        Thread

Comment

I'm doing 1:3 right now. I'll bump that up to 1:5 and add lube so it's super super intense. Hopefully this helps

Comment

hello guys.
            I have a question.
            Normaly when i edge i try to be always in a ReverseKegel state, no pushing hard, but just relaxing the Pc muscle, basically i try never to do a normalkegel.
            So what happens is this, if i edge while thinking about things that really turn me on, i easily reach PONR, and sometimes i can last only 2 minutes depending on speed . But...if i dont think about those things and i think about numbers or country names or even just my breathing i can last for ever, i even try to simulate doggystyle thrusting or other positions, and fast and furious and if i breathe and dont think about sex i can last long.
            Me and my girl are kindda not doing sex because i was on SSRI for some time and i kill my libido i lasted forever but very hard to get hard, but now im always horny and raging erections but premature ejaculation is killing me. So i didnt try this method in real sex.
            SO whats the meaning of this?
            I i dont think or focus in things that make me horny i can last long, is it a problem of to much mental arrousal? to much dopamine? because if it was about pelvic floor or other things, how could i last so long just not thinking of sex, and i didnt loose erection....

thanks guys, premature ejaculation is really heavy thing to deal with. But there is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by greatmaster View Post
              I have a question.
              Normally when i edge i try to be always in a Reverse Kegel state, no pushing hard, but just relaxing the PC muscle, basically i try never to do a normal kegel.
              I try to not do either. But generally as I edge and get harder and more excited the tension builds up. I will then take a breath and RK to releave the tension.

So what happens is this, if i edge while thinking about things that really turn me on, i easily reach PONR, and sometimes i can last only 2 minutes depending on speed . But...if i dont think about those things and i think about numbers or country names or even just my breathing i can last for ever,

SO whats the meaning of this?

I i dont think or focus in things that make me horny i can last long, is it a problem of to much mental arrousal? to much dopamine? because if it was about pelvic floor or other things, how could i last so long just not thinking of sex, and i didnt loose erection....
              I'm going to say it is just a need for more practice. I used to get to the PONR much faster, but even with thinking about sexual things I can last a decent amount of time.
              Thread

Comment

thanks for your reply.
                So you think its better to edge and think about sex and hot women etc, or trying to edge without mental or visual estimulation?
                What are your results? you feel you can last long doing sex because of edging pratice?

Comment

thanks for your reply.
                  So you think its better to edge and think about sex and hot women etc, or trying to edge without mental or visual estimulation?
                  I'm going to say both. Sometimes with, sometimes without.

What are your results? you feel you can last long doing sex because of edging pratice?
                  I do feel I can last longer thanks to edging. I do not think it was only edging. I took a holistic approach, doing daily yoga, kegel/reverse kegels, etc.
                  But I definitely have made major improvements to how long I can last. I used to be in the 1~5 minute range foe PIV sex. Now I regularly go 15~20 minutes. And can do 30 minutes.
                  Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                    I've been edging and doing other exercises to beat my premature ejaculation. After the third day of edging I like to end the 20 minute session by forcing myself to cum. Is that counterproductive to the edging or no?
                    Some times, if I haven't cum for a while, and have long edging sessions (30 mins +) with lots of kegeling to deter the PONR, I can get a bad pain in my scrotum in the few hours afterwards. In those cases, it helps to cum, to release the built up tension. Otherwise, I would say edging without cumming is the goal to strive for, and cumming about once a week. But this is highly individual, I suspect.
                    Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
                    December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
                    February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

I do feel I can last longer thanks to edging. I do not think it was only edging. I took a holistic approach, doing daily yoga, kegel/reverse kegels, etc.
                      But I definitely have made major improvements to how long I can last. I used to be in the 1~5 minute range foe PIV sex. Now I regularly go 15~20 minutes. And can do 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

yes, i also do squats, hindi squats,pelvic streches. I feel that helps and running or cycling when i did it in the passed i notice it help last longer, and lots of people say it as worked for them to. im gonna give a try to.

30min in real sex??

Comment

yes, i also do squats, hindi squats,pelvic streches. I feel that helps and running or cycling when i did it in the passed i notice it help last longer, and lots of people say it as worked for them to. im gonna give a try to.

30min in real sex??
                        In "real sex". PIV sex with my wife. In the last few months I have seen marked improvement. We often engage in long sessions. Generally I am unable to get her to orgasm in missionary. So we will cycle through a few positions. Missionary is good as it is intimate, etc. And she does not orgasm too quickly. So we will do that for a while, then go to sideways, then as I start to get to a point where it is difficult, we will switch to jockey, and she orgasms very (too) quickly in jockey.
                        A couple of times in the last few months it was about 30 mins (I always note the time we start and finish so that I know how I am doing) from start to orgasm. Not all straight up thrusting, but mixed between thrusting, teasing, deep penetration, etc.
                        Thread

Comment

ok, man nice explanation.
                          Im gonna be honest , my goal is to keep trhusting as long as i want, and not having to change positions all the time.
                          Look im gonna share someting i tried.
                          i saw a post about desentitizing the head of the penis, and a guy said he can last 50 min in sex and it was only able in the begging to go for 7min. What he did was just with a pieace of cloth t-shirt or something, he rubbed the head of the penis for 5 min every day, i think in weeks he started to see great results.
                          Man one night i tried for maybe 30 mints rubing with my t-shirt, erect or non erect its ok, the thing is going to be very fuc*** intense belive me. I did it, and i the next morning i could not ejaculate, i was trying so hard, but nothing, and i was with a nice erection. i even did thrusting very fast and i could feel pleasure but not cuming. i was amazed.
                          The only thing that made-me no continue to repeat this, was because it was so intense that night, that i was sweating and could no sleeep well, because i just wanted to have sex, i was really agitated. I must try it, today i did it again and im going to do it every day and see what happens.
                          Belive i t was the only thing that had a quick result, and i was very amazed.
                          If you need help on how to do it, tell me and i will try to explain the best way for me, that is really intense.

Comment

Working...
                          X