V Jelq for girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Jelq for girth?

Do any of you guys know where I can find a video of V Jelqs? Thing is, not finding it easy to get a proper grip during the v jelq, such that itís a controlled motion. What I reckon is that you canít be too lubricated during a v jelq, so you finger can get a good grip and force the blood flow up wards.

I never liked the V Jelq personally.

For or girth I do erect jelq's (100 downward, 100 upward) X 3-4 sets, Uli's.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post

Thanks dude..where can I find a video or instructions on the Uli. What does 1 set comprise of and how Long should It last?
      Thanks In advance

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post

Did you have any success with them? I mean how much have you gained?
        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

There are many things I didn't like about the V-jelq, finger fatigue, lack of finger pressure against the CCs, etc. These and other reasons are why I modified it and called it the Ultimate V (UV). It's in my signature - but no there is no video describing it.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            There are many things I didn't like about the V-jelq, finger fatigue, lack of finger pressure against the CCs, etc. These and other reasons are why I modified it and called it the Ultimate V (UV). It's in my signature - but no there is no video describing it.
            The V-jelq...is this a jelq with hand positioning like the picture below?

Live-Long-Prosper.jpg
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

ďFor things to change, you have to change.Ē - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Working...
            X