Long term effects of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term effects of PE

Just wondering on any long term effects of increasing size?
    Had anyone had loss of eq because of gains? Is there a trade off because Id hate to get bigger but have poor eq!
    Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Originally posted by compass View Post
    Had anyone had loss of eq because of gains? Is there a trade off because I’d hate to get bigger but have poor eq!
    Most people in the forum report that they improved their EQ with pe, are they cure ED and others have great wood at 65+, so I think that the long term effects are the other way around.
    Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
    Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
    Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

You can certainly lower your EQ if you don't exercise properly. I honestly believe you'll need to do some form of PE for the rest of your life to maintain gains. Even if it's light stretching and jelqing a few times a week. Or bathmate a few times a week. That's probably a good thing, anyways. When done properly, PE can promote a healthy EQ and penis.

Just make sure you warm-up, start slow, and incrementally increase intensity. This is a marathon, not a sprint. It's a lifestyle change, not a get big quick scheme. Just like the gym, you can't expect to build a nice body and then never hit the gym and let your diet go to shit. You'll lose your gains. So think of it more like this: you're incorporating PE into your normal weekly routine to promote hard erections and penile health for the rest of your days. Then if you gain on top of that, sweet!
      Start (Dec., 2017)
      NBPEL: 6.5"
      MSEG: 5"

Goal
      NBPEL: 7.5"
      MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by compass View Post
        Had anyone had loss of eq because of gains? Is there a trade off because I’d hate to get bigger but have poor eq!
        3 years in to PE. Made decent gains and EQ is much better than before.
        The trade off is my wife orgasms far too quickly for my taste.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

If you're training correctly your EQ should be improving along with your size.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
            3 years in to PE. Made decent gains and EQ is much better than before.
            The trade off is my wife orgasms far too quickly for my taste.
            That sounds great to me actually lol!
            Looking forward to that!
            Thanks for all the replies.
            Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Comment

Working...
            X