Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you make your penis larger just by using cream, lube, oil, supplements ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make your penis larger just by using cream, lube, oil, supplements ?

Hello, I just want to ask if you guys have heard anything related to penis enlargement using just oil because I had gained a little bit in girth using just coconut oil in the past few months. I never did any penis exercises, stretches, jelqing, hanging, etc. Interested with the result, I went online to find some articles talking about increasing penis size using nothing but supplements and I found this site :

<unauthorized url removed by Administrator>

followed up with :

https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...ole-cream.html

Using swole gain ( not sponsored ) and using apple cider vinegar combined with cayenne pepper will increase your penis size in 6 weeks they say. I am unsure of the result but I might try it out, if everything fail then I will have to start doing my jelq and kegel. Also is coconut oil better than olive oil or both are the same ?

P.S This is not an advertisement, I just want to ask because the coconut oil did some changes to my penis ( maybe it's just an illusion but still )
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 04-28-2018, 08:15 AM.

If there was any potion lotion or pill that would produce actual gains then it wouldn't be long before the word spread like wildfire and just about every guy out there would be using it. The company selling it would be bigger than Microsoft and every exercise, device or even this site would now be obsolete. The fact is that there isn't any.

However there are supplements that will help to improve blood flow to the penis and this in turn would improve erection quality. A penis that is at it's maximum hardness will be larger than one that is not. Many guys experience this when first starting out with PE exercises or even supplements. These are EQ gains, not actual gains.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hello Sir
      the point is that, exercise and devices still the main important things, beside using supplement?

will exercise and devices works without supplement?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by san_drac View Post
        Hello Sir
        the point is that, exercise and devices still the main important things, beside using supplement?

will exercise and devices works without supplement?

Thanks
        yes.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X