Cock ring after every P.E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock ring after every P.E

Can I wear a cock ring after every P.E to " keep " the flaccid length of the penis ? Because I notice that, after I do the stretches, my penis looks a little bit bigger than normal and I want to keep that " progress " so the next time I start doing exercise, I will start where I left off. Also can I improvised a cock ring with a rubber band ?

Not sure a ring will keep you stretched out. It will keep the plumpness you experience from a jelqing session for many extra hours though. While a stainless steel cock ring will run you $20+ dollars, you can buy leather adjustable ones for around $6. Either is substantially better then a rubber band-like setup.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJW View Post
      Can I wear a cock ring after every P.E to " keep " the flaccid length of the penis ? Because I notice that, after I do the stretches, my penis looks a little bit bigger than normal and I want to keep that " progress " so the next time I start doing exercise, I will start where I left off. Also can I improvised a cock ring with a rubber band ?
      Try a LG Hanger Girth Band! Girth Bands (Set of 3) ID Internal Diameter of 1.0" LG Hanger

lghangerllc.com/product/girth-bands-3pc-1-125-internal-diameter-copy-2
      Girth Bands Set of 3 three pieces with Internal Diameter ID of 1.0" One ... When using your LG Hanger to ... As your penis grows the girth band helps to train ...
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJW View Post
        l wouldn't recommend wearing a rubber band or even a stretchy cock ring longer that 20-30 minutes, since it will continue to constrict & may reduce blood flow to your penis resulthing in severe or permanent tisssue damage or even tissue death! Take care of your Dong dude, and go with either a steel or adjustable leather c-ring for SAFETY!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          l wouldn't recommend wearing a rubber band or even a stretchy cock ring longer that 20-30 minutes, since it will continue to constrict & may reduce blood flow to your penis resulthing in severe or permanent tisssue damage or even tissue death! Take care of your Dong dude, and go with either a steel or adjustable leather c-ring for SAFETY!
          Tissue DEATH??

MY GOD, THAT SOUNDS HORRIFIC!!

Comment

Working...
          X