Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routine Feedback (And glans turning blue in bathmate)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Routine Feedback (And glans turning blue in bathmate)

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my routine looks ok for a beginner.

    - Warm Up with shakes, stretching, hot water and bathmate at low pressure.
    - Wet jelq 2 3 minutes
    - Bathmate 80% erect for 15 minutes
    - 100 quick kegels inside the pump
    - Wet Jelq 3 minutes

    I do this one day on, one day off. I did not start out at this volume, but built up to it over two months, so I have been at it total for a little over two months now.

    I have noticed that about 30% of my glans, mainly the sides, turn blue when I'm in the bathmate. My whole dick also seems to be darker when I take off the bathmate. It goes away almost right away when I take it off and do a few shakes. I'm naturally worried for my dick.

    - I've tried splitting the time into several sets, but no change in color and I like one long set more.
    - My EQ has not changed since I started, and may even have improved a little (I quit porn and masturbation two weeks ago).
    - My dick does not hurt when I jelq or pump. I can def feel the suction, but it does not hurt at all.
    - I've had a few red spots but they have all gone away within a day.

    So I have two questions:
    - Is it normal for the dick to change color temporarily in the bathmate?
    - Is my routine ok for a beginner?

    Thank you for reading.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my routine looks ok for a beginner.

    - Warm Up with shakes, stretching, hot water and bathmate at low pressure.
    - Wet jelq 2 3 minutes
    - Bathmate 80% erect for 15 minutes
    - 100 quick kegels inside the pump
    - Wet Jelq 3 minutes

    I do this one day on, one day off. I did not start out at this volume, but built up to it over two months, so I have been at it total for a little over two months now.

    I have noticed that about 30% of my glans, mainly the sides, turn blue when I'm in the bathmate. My whole dick also seems to be darker when I take off the bathmate. It goes away almost right away when I take it off and do a few shakes. I'm naturally worried for my dick.

    - I've tried splitting the time into several sets, but no change in color and I like one long set more.
    - My EQ has not changed since I started, and may even have improved a little (I quit porn and masturbation two weeks ago).
    - My dick does not hurt when I jelq or pump. I can def feel the suction, but it does not hurt at all.
    - I've had a few red spots but they have all gone away within a day.

    So I have two questions:
    - Is it normal for the dick to change color temporarily in the bathmate?
    - Is my routine ok for a beginner?

    Thank you for reading.
    Darker color changes like what you are describing is too much blood being in one area for an extended time.

    Think about like rapping a rubber band around your finger. It turns dark red, purple, then blue if left on long enough.

    Have you ever thought maybe the bath mate you got is too tight for your penis?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Antiantiantifa92 View Post
      Have you ever thought maybe the bath mate you got is too tight for your penis?
      Thanks. I don't think it is too tight. My stats are appr. NBPEL = 4.9" and MEG = 4.3". I have the X30.

      I don't want to wake up in one year with a permanently dead penis. I must say that I have been very cautious in my journey so far, and I am not experiencing any discomfort. Woke up with morning wood today. I have a tendency to overthink things.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
        Thanks. I don't think it is too tight. My stats are appr. NBPEL = 4.9" and MEG = 4.3". I have the X30.

        I don't want to wake up in one year with a permanently dead penis. I must say that I have been very cautious in my journey so far, and I am not experiencing any discomfort. Woke up with morning wood today. I have a tendency to overthink things.
        I'm a beginner too, but I'd imagine with good PI it could be fine, but I don't think you can ever over think when it comes to your penis

        Maybe someone else can chime in who has more experience

        Comment


        • #5
          Anyone else?

          Comment


          • #6
            Ive been using my bathmate x30 wideboy for 3 months, my glans do mot increase as much as my dhaft whilst i pump, but i do get blue colouring patches on the head. I have noticed thd shaft is darker at first as well. I really want yo increase my glans! Do you masterbate yo 80% erect before incerting yiur unit into the pump? I thought it was meant to be flaccid. Confused!!!!

            Comment

            Working...
            X