Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain to me how to do basic stretch with kegels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain to me how to do basic stretch with kegels ?

The guide says here :

Grasp your penis behind the glans in the O.K. grip palm down and stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh.
    While holding this stretch, do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)
    Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

It would be much easier if I can watch a video tutorial on how to do these exercises. But I can't seem to understand most of it.

Which part is giving a problem?

The glans is the head of the penis. Grip around that with thumb and forefinger. Like making the ok signal.

Pull.

"Theigh" is actually the thigh, the top of the leg. So pull the penis across the thigh. Hold it.

A Kegel is tensing the pubococcygeus muscle. Like you want to stop urination.

After that maintain grip (with thumb and forefinger, in OK grip) and stretch out, but towards left, make a circle, meaning rotate the angle of the penis.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

What does he mean by doing big circle ?

Comment

If you scroll down further in the JP90 guide you find where it's now not recommended for a beginner to kegel while stretching.

CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.
        This link will show you how to do the circle stretching.

Slow Crank Stretch
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Can I just skip the basic stretch and go for Jelq & V-Jelq ?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJW View Post
            Can I just skip the basic stretch and go for Jelq & V-Jelq ?
            You could if you like but don't expect the same results as a full routine that includes stretching.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X