am i do it right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i do it right?

5-10 mns warm up i use my towel covered my D with hot towel from electric kettle
    i stretching up, left, right, and down 30 seconds each basically 1 rep? am i right?
    then i jelqing 30-50% erect (btw i use baby oil) for 10 mns without counting 2 seconds pull only straight out then after i jelqing warm down means like warm up right? for 5mns and after that i take a bath
    sorry for question noob, ty if someone answer my question, btw it's my 3rd day
    ezryst
    Last edited by ezryst; 05-12-2018, 11:47 AM.

That looks like a good start. You can slowly over time increase the number of stretching reps and jelq time. Just keep an eye on your Physiological Indicators (PI's), they will tell you if you are overworking it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

what do you mean by slowing slowly overtime u mean warm up or?

Comment

btw what is kegel? i really don't know how to that i try to research it and my mind will just blow out

Comment

Originally posted by ezryst View Post
          btw what is kegel? i really don't know how to that i try to research it and my mind will just blow out
          I think this article will be perfect for you bro. https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...rcises-for-men

There are quite a few good articles located at the top of the web page designed to help members with common questions and if you haven't already, click the START HERE button at the top of the web page and look through the content there as well. You will find a lot of helpful information there that will help ensure you have a safe and successful journey enlarging you burrito and improving performance!
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

what do you mean by slowing slowly overtime u mean warm up or?
            No. I mean that after a few weeks you can try adding another rep to your stretching and more time to your jelqing. After a few more weeks you can then increase again and so on.
            Play the video in this link. Jelqing
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X