Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL gains but no BPEL gains

Hey everyone,

I started using the Phallosan Forte about a month ago and have accumulated about 200 hours at mid green to yellow tension over the first month.

Unfortunately I took no BPFSL measurement in the beginning, but after 50 hours my BPFSL was 20.5 cm and it is now 21.6 cm. There is consequently some very obvious gains in BPFSL.

I have however made no noticable gains in terms of BPEL. My question is essentially if other people that have had success with penis extenders have noticed something similar? Do BPFSL gains eventually transfer into BPEL gains?

Regards,
    AnonNick
    Last edited by AnonNick; 05-04-2018, 04:54 AM.

According to TGC theory (https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html), a significantly higher BPSFL than BPEL indicated that your smooth muscle is lagging behind your tunica. Your smooth muscle, which controls how much blood your penis is able to hold, is unable to completely fill up your penis. So you need to work on the smooth muscle to transform those BPSFL gains into BPEL gains. How would you say your erection quality is, when you measure? 'Hard as a diamond', or 'stiff and pliable'?

The ways to build smooth muscle, include edging, erect kegels, and exercise that increase tension inside the penis, like ULIs, squeezes, clamping, and so on.
    Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
    December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
    February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
      According to TGC theory (https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html), a significantly higher BPSFL than BPEL indicated that your smooth muscle is lagging behind your tunica. Your smooth muscle, which controls how much blood your penis is able to hold, is unable to completely fill up your penis. So you need to work on the smooth muscle to transform those BPSFL gains into BPEL gains. How would you say your erection quality is, when you measure? 'Hard as a diamond', or 'stiff and pliable'?

The ways to build smooth muscle, include edging, erect kegels, and exercise that increase tension inside the penis, like ULIs, squeezes, clamping, and so on.
      So I saw some things about this when I googled on the matter but I don't really feel that I apply there. My erections are perfectly fine, in fact slightly improved since I started using the Phallosan and I feel harder now than I did before.

Comment

If I understand the argument about the smooth muscle being the supposed "limiting factor" then I should have poor erection quality correct?

I don't have poor erection quality, quite the opposite, and my BPFSL is currently about 0.5" above my BPEL. Unless I have misunderstood the "theory" I don't really think it is applicable for me.

Comment

To add to my original post:

While I didn't measure my BPFSL exactly at the start, I have at times measured (roughly) and compared my BPFSL to my BPEL and they were prior to using the Phallosan almost identical. I'd say my BPEL have always been somewhere around 20 - 20.5 cm. Which is also in line with the 50 hour BPFSL measurement I made.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose TGC theory is not applicable in this case, then.

I don't really know what the reason might be. Maybe kegeling might do you good, as a means of strengthening the tissue surrounding your penis, and resulting in more of your inner penis being forced out during an erection.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose TGC theory is not applicable in this case, then.

I don't really know what the reason might be. Maybe kegeling might do you good, as a means of strengthening the tissue surrounding your penis, and resulting in more of your inner penis being forced out during an erection.
              Well to be honest I am not even sure that there is any issue at all. It may be the case that the tissue has a natural ability to stretch itself over time given enough tension, and at some point it reaches a threshold at which new cells are being formed. During that period the BPFSL would increase naturally without anything happening to your BPEL. The reason I imagine this is possible is because I have seen others make this observation a few times, pudendal in example who seemed to have BPFSL gains before BPEL gains.

I'm trying to ask people that have had success with the Phallosan (or other extending devices) to see if they have had similar experiences. Either way another month or two should prove whether my theory is correct or not.

Out of curiosity, have your gains come from stretching or other methods?
              Last edited by AnonNick; 05-04-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Many guys see BPFSL gains before gains in BPEL. It means that if you keep up what you're doing you'll see BPEL gains soon. You put just 200 hours. Keep on logging more time and you'll gain. Be patient, don't overthink it and enjoy the process.
                My progress thread
                29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRider View Post
                  Many guys see BPFSL gains before gains in BPEL. It means that if you keep up what you're doing you'll see BPEL gains soon. You put just 200 hours. Keep on logging more time and you'll gain. Be patient, don't overthink it and enjoy the process.
                  Yeah this is what I am thinking as well, I haven't lost confidence in it or anything, just curious to see what experiences other people had.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonNick View Post
                    Out of curiosity, have your gains come from stretching or other methods?
                    Almost all of my length gains came during JP90. Hard to say for certain if it was the stretching or the jelqing that were responsible. Probably both. Never did any ADS devices, although I did try a couple of different stretching techniques, like side-to-side and JAI stretches from time to time. But I have been focusing almost exclusively on girth after the first 3 or 4 months.

I've never bothered much to measure my BPFSL, so I can't say if I've had the experience of it being a prelude to BPEL gains.

Comment

Almost all of my length gains came during JP90. Hard to say for certain if it was the stretching or the jelqing that were responsible. Probably both. Never did any ADS devices, although I did try a couple of different stretching techniques, like side-to-side and JAI stretches from time to time. But I have been focusing almost exclusively on girth after the first 3 or 4 months.

I've never bothered much to measure my BPFSL, so I can't say if I've had the experience of it being a prelude to BPEL gains.
                      Ah right, thanks for your input either way.

Comment

If you look up the progress logs for traderace,, kickinthemebs and jockinthebox you’ll be very motivated about the results they achieved with ADS.

Originally posted by AnonNick View Post
                        Yeah this is what I am thinking as well, I haven't lost confidence in it or anything, just curious to see what experiences other people had.

Comment

I started using X4 labs to correct my peyronies disease in 2016/. After 6 months I noted improvement and stopped using the device. Recently the peyronies seemed to be getting a little worse so I started using it again. I noticed that when I first put the device on after 10 minutes my BPFSL was a around 6 1/8 inch. However after about 1 hour my BPFSL was 6 3/4 inches!! Is that normal? Is that good? My BPEL is about 6 1/4 and my goal is 7 1/2 inches.

Comment

Yes, good sign.

Originally posted by davebuck View Post
                            I started using X4 labs to correct my peyronies disease in 2016/. After 6 months I noted improvement and stopped using the device. Recently the peyronies seemed to be getting a little worse so I started using it again. I noticed that when I first put the device on after 10 minutes my BPFSL was a around 6 1/8 inch. However after about 1 hour my BPFSL was 6 3/4 inches!! Is that normal? Is that good? My BPEL is about 6 1/4 and my goal is 7 1/2 inches.

Comment

Working...
                            X