A Beginner Who Just Want An Inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beginner Who Just Want An Inch

Hey guys. My penis length is 14,5 cm(5,7 inches) and I want to make it 17(6,7 inches) or 18 cm(7,1 inches) if it's possible.

If I do just jelqing for 4-5 months can I reach my goal permanent? I just want an inch or 1,5. (If I can just get an inch I'm okay with that.)

I checked out the JP's 90 days routine but I cannot handle that because it's kinda complicated, takes a while and I'm a busy man. My penis girth is fine, my first priority is length.

By the way I go to the gym three times a week. Is that effect my penis exercise?
    Also I take gainer supplement every workout(I'm a slim guy a bit), it contains high calorie, carbohydrate, protein and little bit sugar.
    Is it a problem if I take gainer and do my penis exercise on the same day? Is it effect my penis exercise or my body exercise good way or bad way?

I will be super happy if you answer my all questions. Thank you guys.

There are some guys, not many, who have gained an inch in 4 or 5 months Most likely it will take you much longer than that. It's Highly unlikely that you good do it with jelqing alone. You are looking at a very long time to gain an inch that way. It's like anything else, your only going to get out of it with what you put into it.

Staying healthy and taking supplements are great way to help maintain a healthy penis and your EQ while you are gaining. It will have no negative affects on your exercises whatsoever.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      There are some guys, not many, who have gained an inch in 4 or 5 months Most likely it will take you much longer than that. It's Highly unlikely that you good do it with jelqing alone. You are looking at a very long time to gain an inch that way. It's like anything else, your only going to get out of it with what you put into it.

Staying healthy and taking supplements are great way to help maintain a healthy penis and your EQ while you are gaining. It will have no negative affects on your exercises whatsoever.
      What if I do jelqing and basic stretching together? And do those for 7-8 months? Could it increase my chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Payne-is View Post
        What if I do jelqing and basic stretching together? And do those for 7-8 months? Could it increase my chance?
        Yes that would increase your chances. There's no guaranty but it is possible.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I don't know why but I gained girth easier than I did length. It took me a solid 22 months to gain 1 solid inch in BPEL but onl 16 months to gain 1 inch in my

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
            I don't know why but I gained girth easier than I did length. It took me a solid 22 months to gain 1 solid inch in BPEL but onl 16 months to gain 1 inch in my
            Girth.

Don't know what happened there... LOL

Maybe it was the combination of horizontal movement Jelqing , bundled stretching & edging that helped me get the girth quicker. Although I would would length & girth simultaneously or at least that's what I thought.

Comment

Working...
            X