Advice on stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on stretching

From what I have read and heard it sounds like stretches are perhaps the best way to gain length (obviously with other things too), but I can't seem to get a good stretch.

The big issue for me is I can't seem to figure out a way to grip that doesn't hurt yet also allows for grip enough to get any stretching and also can be held for 30 seconds. And I am not talking about trying to get a super strong stretch, I mean even just a light stretch seems hard to get. What different ways do people use to do stretches?
    May 2018 - started, 5.5" BPEL, 5" EG

Goal: > 8" BPEL and > 6.5" EG

I'm assuming that you are gripping at the glans to make your stretch. That is probably the reason it hurts. You want to make your grip about 1 inch below the glans. Your grip will slide forward some when you stretch but you should feel that you still have a grip on the shaft and not on the glans. Holding the stretch for 30 second is actually what you should be doing.

In the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), that can be found in there and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to any advanced exercises. There is a lot to learn so do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! The crazy thing is that it actually hurts LESS gripping the glans vs 1 inch down, but obviously not ideal. I just can't seem to get a good grip on the shaft for some reason. The skin just rolls forward... Possibly because I have been doing foreskin restoration for a while before this so there is more loose skin?

I am definitely wanting to go easy at first, so I want to make sure I am not being rough or anything, and I have been reading the beginner stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by awesomegains4me View Post
        It actually hurts LESS gripping the glans vs 1 inch down
        Same here. I've been stretching with the grip on the glans for years without issues, and I stretch hard.
        Started May 2012
        BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
        My stats
        Stan's stretching journal

Comment

I been doing it for quite awhile as well, I stretch pretty hard as well. The only thing with me is I need give a couple of jelqs to distribute fresh blood to the glans. Everyone is different. Try out what works best for you, and if you feel something is working well for you, stick with it, regardless of how others train.
          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
          Current NBP: 19cm
          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Where exactly is this pain you are feeling?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If this posts multiple times forgive me, every time I try to submit it my connection messes up!

When gripping an inch down, it hurts in the glans but also in the skin that bunches up. If I pull less hard, then I get no stretch, and if I use a softer grip then the skin and my grip just slides past the glans.

Comment

I think it's counter-intuitive to perform foreskin restoration while doing stretches for length (just a thought, since I'm circumcised). You could put off restoration in order to focus your efforts toward length by stretching first (that would help use up the extra skin you've already gained), then work toward rebuilding your foreskin once you've achieved your length goal.

When stretching, make sure your penis is freshly washed and dry (no oily skin), then use talc or baby powder on your hands to help maintain your grip for stretching more effectively.

Comment

You could also try gripping with your whole hand on the shaft and not just your thumb and first finger (in an O grip).

Could it be you're stretching too hard? I'd be curious to know the types of stretches you're trying to do.

A BTC stretch might be too extreme for someone new to stretching.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                  09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                  BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                    You could also try gripping with your whole hand on the shaft and not just your thumb and first finger (in an O grip).

Could it be you're stretching too hard? I'd be curious to know the types of stretches you're trying to do.

BTC or LAS stretches are primarily focused on the ligaments. Fulcrum stretches, Ulis, tunica tugs etc. focus more on the tunica & fascia layers of the penis shaft to augment them, thus allowing cellular deformation of the smooth muscle tissues lying beneath the tunica & fascia. That's where "growth" originates in the penis.

Comment

Grip only as hard as is needed to accomplish the stretch. Make sure to grip well behind the glans, and readjust your grip as needed. You can use a small cotton towel to pad and enhance your grip.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post

As far as the type of stretches, I was doing what is described in the JP90 routine. I think I may be getting the hang of it (no pun intended) now as I have been experimenting with a few of the suggestions here.

Comment

It was difficult for me at first, too. Don't worry. The more you do it, it'll become obvious.
                          Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
                          12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
                          Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                          Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                          Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Working...
                          X