Finshing After Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finshing After Edging

So I've looked around for a definitive answer, which there seems to be none, and was wondering how you guys felt about finishing after edging at the end of a PE session.
    Currently, I'm doing 5 minutes hydromax, 7 minutes manual stretching, 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs , and some squeezes and edge until cumming. Do you guys think that finishing would hinder any gains?

Thank you in advance!

Nobody really knows. Most people just prefer to cum once every 3 days though. I would do that
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by LittleBoyBlue2 View Post
      So I've looked around for a definitive answer, which there seems to be none, and was wondering how you guys felt about finishing after edging at the end of a PE session.
      Currently, I'm doing 5 minutes hydromax, 7 minutes manual stretching, 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs , and some squeezes and edge until cumming. Do you guys think that finishing would hinder any gains?

Thank you in advance!
      Conventional wisdom is that ejaculation should be separated from PE work by two hours.
      If you are aiming at getting some gains, ejaculation would be voiding your body of some of the chemicals needed to gain.

Edging for edging sake is one thing. Up to the edge of the PONR and back down 4 times then ejaculate. But it seems you are doing this as part of a PE routine, so it is recommend to not blow your load.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thank you so much for the insight! I will definitly apply this to my work outs. Would you happen to know if im working my unit to hard if it turtles most of the day after and has a hard time getting erect, but the second day (ex. work out on sat, cant achieve errection sun, normal again mon.) its back to normal. Am I stressing it too much?

Comment

Thank you for the reply! It's good to know, as a single 19 year old, I dont have to repress urges forever!

Comment

If you're doing it as part of an actual PE session then I would definitely suggest against blowing your load afterwards. When you're doing PE, you guys need to remember that expansion is everything, especially during your workout sessions.

If you're blowing your load it time, it releases some of that expansion and takes away some vital chemical properties needed for a legit gain.

Sure you can still gain if you ejaculate each session (If you're doing a real session each time).. but from what I've looked into and noticed myself is that my biggest gains came from withholding ejaculation after PE sessions.

On a safe side I'd suggest doing it ever 2-3 days if it's really an issue for you. But many would say that you gain more without busting after every session.
            Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
            May 4th 2019
            EL 6.5" EG 5"
            MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

My routine has always consisted of edging several times a day and only allowing myself to have a full blown cum once a week. I attribute so much of my incredible gains, and cementing them, to this discipline.
              Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by Hydeaway85 View Post
                My routine has always consisted of edging several times a day and only allowing myself to have a full blown cum once a week. I attribute so much of my incredible gains, and cementing them, to this discipline.
                Preach bro preach. And believe me guys, that one time that you do blow will have you feeling on top of the world. Probably one of the best feelings in the world after holding it in so long lol
                Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
                May 4th 2019
                EL 6.5" EG 5"
                MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Working...
                X