Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one hour customized girth

Hey there penis growers

I have been doing on and off PE for a while and now I have started again with this "customized" routine as the title says a month ago I think, maybe longer.

So here it is: For an hour every day I do jelqing, clamped jelq, light clamped uli + 440horse, ejaculating once or twice per month. Splitting to 30 minutes 2 times a day when dount effect appears or reducing to 30 minutes when skin is too worked out so to speak.

What do you think guys about this? And sorry for mistakes I am in a hurry.
    unknown22
    Last edited by unknown22; 05-29-2018, 04:43 AM. Reason: posted too early by mistake again

So what's your routine?
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

...And sometimes i'm extending by adding edging while very light clamped for 30 minutes for the warm down process

Comment

Sounds like a lot of work. Have you spent some time conditioning your penis before starting out on this intense routine? If you are just starting out it looks like a good way to injure yourself.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Well the first 15-20 minutes always start with jelqing-kegeling.
          Then for the rest of the session I apply a cable lace from a TV close to the pubic bone as I can, which works to some extent as a cable clamp(had one and it broke some years ago). Although this one is much thinner and different than a normal cable facet it does the job pretty well, leaving more dick space.

So after it is on my dick I continue with clamped-jelquing for another 10-15 minutes and as it engorges, slowly tighten till my dick goes beyond normally erect then stop and go for 440horse squeezes until I feel it is enough(usually when the donut effect appears), releasing the clamp but not taking of completely and slowly light jelquing again. Finally I go for some ULI sessions while light clamped and sometimes clamped to the maximum only if he can take it, if not, I do some more light clamped-jelq and finish with some edging while very light clamped.

And of course once or twice per month I've planned to ejaculate as a reward for myself(abstaining for hopefully better gains) and Jesus Christ man, let me tell you, the last time I exploded it was like Holy Mary came down from the sky with that fine ass, tities and everything. Amazing feeling, so much cum, like a fucking horse.

The only "injury" I had till now is skin soreness/tiredness but this heals pretty easily from what i've observed. Donut effect it is not treated as an injury right? as long as I carefully stop in time.

Cheers to all

Comment

I don't know, man, sounds like a recipe for disaster. Generally an injury will not telegraph itself. Your fine one minute then your hurt.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I'll be careful. Hope my dick won't break, all good so far. Cheers mate.

Comment

So let me see I got that straight... You're doing 15-20 min of wet jelqs, 10-15 min of cable clamping (with some kind of thin wire), clamped 440 horse squeezes, clamped Ulis, and then more clamped jelqing followed by clamped edging. That is way too much, trust me on this you are going to injure yourself.

First of all, you have this entire kitchen sink approach where you're doing a little bit of everything and not hitting one exercise hard enough. You're the jack of all trades when it comes to clamping but the master of wasting time. You don't need to work girth this hard and with every exercise. You can stick to just some hard wet jelqs or clamped wet jelqing for 3-4 sets of around 20 3-5 second jelqs (maybe followed by some Ulis or squeezes) and still get massive girth by training for less time and less often.

Another issue is how often are you doing this? With girth work once you get conditioned you don't have to train very often so long as you up the intensity. You could go balls to the wall with wet jelqs, clamping, pumping, really anything that targets girth, and still see gains training just 2-3 days a week (maybe even less depending on sleep, intensity, and how your repond.) Length is a different story, with length you have to train more often with longer bouts of less weight and intensity. But girth demands more rest once you reach the more advanced levels of training.

What's with the cable tie? That just doesn't sound safe. I don't know what you're using but stick with the regular plastic cable clamps. I know you said you broke one but that happens. I've broken at least five or so over the years with regular use. It's actually seen as a badge of honor among clampers to break a clamp while clamping. I recommend you go pick up a bunch of clamps from Home Depot or your local hardware store and some terry cloth bascketball or soccer wrist bands, they work just like wrapping and can be shrunk to fit.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

First of all, much obliged for your reply GreatDivider. You are right... I felt like maybe it is too much for 1 hour and sometimes a little longer to mix all this kinds of exercises, every day with 1-2 days of rest per week.

Really feeling that he can take it, and the fucking basterd can but the truth is my skin can't as much as I would like. This is the only drawback for me unfortunately plus the donut effect(fucking lymphatic system right?)...

Anyway, today I reduced this mangling to just normal wet jelqs for warm-up to roughly 20-25 minutes, clamped wet jelqs(here the aproximation of intensity is variable, sry don't know how to explain it) which took 10-15 mins , then clamped 440horse squeezes(here the intensity is right under painless sensations, the enjoyable intensity to put it this way) 10 minutes and fnished with some simple edging and massaging. It all took 1 hour and 20 minutes I guess. I will adjust more to your recommandations surely.

I target both girth and length and regarding the cable tie, it is from plastic and for wrapping I go with some soft wet tissues which I use them for cleaning my dick off too after finishing then throwing them away.

With the cable clamp that broke(dick's fault really, fucking engorger ) ) I didn't use wrapping cuz he was fine without it. Looking forward in buying some "real" cable clamps again in near future of course, but for now this thing does the job aswell.

Comment

Working...
                  X