What exactly is a hard flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is a hard flaccid?

I'm asking because I'm not sure if I'm experiencing it. I've been PEing for about a week now, 2 days on 1 of. There is no turtling, my flaccid hang is as long if not slightly longer than normal, but it does seem to be slightly firmer than it used to be. I can still bend it and whatever. Should I be worried/taking a break, or am I good to go?

I too have the same thing you are describing, but I think it is normal. You penis is growing, thus able to hold more blood, and therefore the minimum blood level will be higher than before if you understand what I am saying.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Welcome to the Gym LeBumpy!
      You are fine. "Hard Flaccid" was the Penis Panic Du Jour a few months ago.
      If you are curious take a look at https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...c-du-jour.html
      Are you doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine?
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
        I too have the same thing you are describing, but I think it is normal. You penis is growing, thus able to hold more blood, and therefore the minimum blood level will be higher than before if you understand what I am saying.

-UYN-
        Phew. Good, I was freaking out there for a second!

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
        Welcome to the Gym LeBumpy!
        You are fine. "Hard Flaccid" was the Penis Panic Du Jour a few months ago.
        If you are curious take a look at https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...c-du-jour.html
        Are you doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine?
        Yeah, I noticed most of the posts referring to it were relatively old. And yup, doing JP's routine + 20 min edging at the end of each session.

Thanks guys, I was getting sort of nervous.

Comment

Just don't get a "Hard Erect" or you might be forced into sex with a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Ahaha, alright. Cool. I was getting sort of nervous... And yeah Im doing JPs 90 + 20 min of edging at the end

Comment

UYN hit the nail on the head really,it's nothing to worrie about but yes your flaccid wont feel the same as it use to but thats a good thing,your rite to keep and eye on this stuff tho so keep checking and being alert for things and any problems post again.

Comment

something ive had for a year

not good at all

Comment

Originally posted by Lebumpy View Post
                  Ahaha, alright. Cool. I was getting sort of nervous... And yeah Im doing JPs 90 + 20 min of edging at the end
                  How often are you PEing? I do JP's Routine 4 days per week but a lot of guys have success with a "2 On 1 Off" schedule.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

How often are you PEing? I do JP's Routine 4 days per week but a lot of guys have success with a "2 On 1 Off" schedule.
                    I've been doing 2 on 1 off. Although because I was so worried last week I do 2 on 1 off and then 2 on again followed by 2 off, so essentially the same schedule I'm assuming you're doing.

Comment

Sounds good. How are you feeling now?
                      Are you doing a kegel routine as well?
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Sounds good. How are you feeling now?
                        Are you doing a kegel routine as well?
                        Pretty good. My flaccid hang has been pretty obviously longer and I'm getting morning wood pretty consistently. I rarely ever got it before and I'm only 22. And yup. I do about 50 throughout the day on my on days. I added bed fowfers last night, and now I feel a dull ache at the base of my penis, it sort of comes on one minute and disappears another. The PI section said slight achyness was a neutral PI... I'm assuming this is what it was referring to? Gonna wait a couple more weeks before my first measurements. Starting off I was at about 5.85 NBPEL and about 6.5 BPEL
                        Lebumpy
                        Last edited by Lebumpy; 04-26-2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Have you started a log thread yet?
                          I strongly recommend it.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

im having hard flaccid but not really hard but it will goes soft and goes hard again.. is that a bad sign?
                            4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
                            FL= 4.1"
                            FG= 4.5"
                            EL=6"
                            EG=5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by rayz View Post
                              im having hard flaccid but not really hard but it will goes soft and goes hard again.. is that a bad sign?
                              I can't say. Does it loosen up with heat?
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X