cutting weight vs pegym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting weight vs pegym

Hello it's my first post here. I'm interested in starting my journey with Jelqing and other penis exercises (JP90 to be precise). I have one question, does cutting weight hinder penis growth in any way? Because currently I'm going to the gym trying to lose some weight(Around 20-30 Pounds).
    I know about losing some of my fat pad but I'm interested in whatever you can gain lenght and girth during weight cut as a begginer.

The penis is not a muscle so it is not influenced by weight loss. In the last year, I have gone from 235 lbs. to today, I weighed in a 184 lbs. and have seen zero change in my length or girth as a result.

Welcome to the forums 123, glad you took the time to join this awesome community. Sounds like you have done some research, which is great. If you haven't already, read everything found under the START HERE button, located upper left of your screen if on the main website, or it can be found in the stickies in the beginner forums if you are using a mobile device. Understand that this is long slow process that will take time. So, don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate gains. Use this community for answers and motivation to continue your journey. Start a progress log, take accurate initial measurements so you can track progress. Most of all, practice this safely - unlike lifting weights where more is better, the opposite can be said here. You risk injury if you go at it too hard. Watch your PI's and if you start to get negative PI's stop and regroup. While your at it, have some fun, and contribute your observations back to the forums so the next guy starting can learn from your experience.

Comment

thanks for answering

Comment

I also went from 220 to 188 and my burrito still looks the same. Good luck bro on you goals!
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
        X