Being overwhelmed by PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being overwhelmed by PE

Ive been wanting to do this for so long but I'm honestly too afraid I'll do something wrong and ruin my D.. I'm between trying a slow/low volume routine and finding a device I can use so I don't have to do any stretches etc myself. Just have no idea on what's good or could work.

I'm ashamed of my D size and I feel I cant even do yelqs properly with it. On top of that my D is usually either flacid or 70%+ which is only really achieved by watching something or having a naked girl over basically which makes it even harder. I'm kind of desperate right now because I've tried living with it/not caring but that just does not work for me; so I need to do PE to size it up.

Any help? I just can't seem to get this going especially since I see all of them taking so much time with exercises I do not understand/cant find videos on/I cant seem to perform. Not have too much money either so a cheap device that does all the work for me would be ideal.....

PE does require investments and it won't happen overnight. It's a commitment not to be taken lightly, especially if you want to see results from it. You should be able to get a reasonable work out for around 45 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Depending on lifestyle, you may want to consider extentders. You can get a decent one for less than $150 USD. If you go manual, I recommend the JP90 routine. if you google, you should find videos on how to perform. Also, if you haven't already, read through the START HERE! section in the top left of this website. First you must decide if you are willing to dedicate yourself to this because if you go at it "half-ass" you'll just be wasting your time. Let us know how we can help, get involved here and be active, there are lots of members here who can help encourage you along the journey if you commit to it.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

It's perfectly normal to be worried at the start. If you're worried about jelqs you could always start with a linear routine, it's what I'm starting now and is the safest option, just google Linear Newbie Routine and adjust it however you like. Make sure your familiar with PI's and are monitoring them daily. Take it slow, never stop researching, and keep a positive mindset and you'll do fine.

Comment

Thank you guys I'll be sure to do my research/read everything. I've started this before but always half-assed. Issues with warming up/not feeling like I'm performing the exercises correctly/not committing enough time. I'll take a look at the linear routine and see how that suits me, otherwise I'll just re-start doing jp90 or do one of the other beginner programs I found here.

Comment

Some caution is good, but don't allow yourself to fall under "analysis paralysis".

Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X