Jelqing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing question

Hey guys i was just wondering when I'm Jelqing should i be holding behind the glands so hard that when i stroke up with the alternating hand no blood can escape into the head of the penis from in between my two hands? Or should as i come up with my opposite hand should it be enough pressure to cause some blood to be pushed through. I ask this because when i am jelqing unless i grip extremely tightly its almost impossible to keep my hand behind the glands to loosen at all. I understand to only go 50% of the way up my shaft before releasing the opposite hand which is place behind the glands. I hope someone can answer my question I am worried I may perform these exercises incorrectly and see no gains in a few months and quit when it was only due to a fault of my own.

Thanks!

Start date: 12/06/18
    Current:
    length 15.5/16cm
    girth 12.5/13cm
    Kazza98
    Last edited by Kazza98; 04-09-2019, 09:18 AM.

You can jelq up to the glands. Use only enough force to move the blood and cause the glans to swell. As one hand reaches the glans and begins to release, begin jelqing with the other hand starting at the base. It is not necessary to keep the glans or any other part expanded. Slow and steady strokes are recommended. If you search for jelq videos you can see demonstrations of the exercise.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Right I understand this however on the JP90 beginners routine it states that to hold one hand behind the glands and with the other hand begin jelqing, but once reaching half way up the shaft to release the hand placed behind the glands and so forth. My question is how much pressure should be applied to the hand behind the glands, enough to trap all the blood between the two hands or most of? To my knowledge the purpose of holding behind the glands whilst jelqing with the opposing hand is to make sure the entire penis is being jelqed equally?

Comment

Kazza - read this... https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

That's not really how it's done. When your stroke reaches the glans your only holing it until the second stroke has started. This second stroke should be started as soon as the first has reached the glans so are holding it very briefly. The force of the grip when it reaches the glans should be no different than the force you are using during the stroke.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Huh, well that's confusing because on the JP90 under the wet jelq section Jon Pop states, "when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up." Not to release as soon as you begin the jelq with the opposing hand, so I guess with that said I'm just going to stick with what I have been doing I'm sure its not to big of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazza98 View Post
              Huh, well that's confusing because on the JP90 under the wet jelq section Jon Pop states, "when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up." Not to release as soon as you begin the jelq with the opposing hand, so I guess with that said I'm just going to stick with what I have been doing I'm sure its not to big of a deal.
              The why bother to ask for advice? Watch the video in the Jelqing link that can be found at the top of the page.
              Cavalier
              Retired Super Moderator
              Member of the Month Feb 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Cavalier; 06-13-2018, 01:35 PM.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Mate, my first post does not ask if I should be releasing at 50%, i presumed that was already correct as Jon Pop stated it in his 90 day beginner post. My question was about grip strength and so forth as you can see above. However Burrito brought up the fact i should be releasing my hand as soon as i have a grip with the opposing hand, obviously now causing even more confusion. I do appreciate the help my friend but as you can see its like do i go with this Jon Pop guys thread or you guys?

Comment

Do what feels right bro. This would be weird but I assure you that if you were in a room with 10 guys and everyone demonstrated how they jelqed, no one would do it exactly the same way as the others. Not to sound cliché but it's a art more than a science. Bottom line and most important point is, if you are pushing blood so that it causes the expansion of you burrito and glans, you are achieving the intended results. Feel free to experiment and see what works best for you, no two burritos are alike. Better yet, create a progress log and commit to different styles for a couple weeks each and note your observations. Do that and now you are contributing to the site and other members will be able to benefit from your progress as well .
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I hold my finished stroke at my glans straight out after reaching it so that I can get a good grip for my next stroke and also to trap the blood between my two grips. As soon as I begin my next stroke I release my grip up at my glans. I have a decent size dick but I cannot get halfway up my shaft if I keep my other grip up around my glans (maybe it's a hands size issue). Do what you want, no one is right or wrong here, but just because someone says to do it one way, that does not mean it is the best way for you. As for grip strength, I grip my shaft as tightly as I can to maximize as little blood loss as possible. However, here we go again, many say not to grip too tightly. Regardless of who is suggesting what, I decided what worked best for me and went with it. Even though I started girthy, I have gained over an inch over the years, so it has worked well for me.
                    rbi99
                    Retired Moderator
                    Member of the Month Nov 2017
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by rbi99; 06-14-2018, 07:30 AM.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Kazza98 View Post
                      Mate, my first post does not ask if I should be releasing at 50%, i presumed that was already correct as Jon Pop stated it in his 90 day beginner post. My question was about grip strength and so forth as you can see above. However Burrito brought up the fact i should be releasing my hand as soon as i have a grip with the opposing hand, obviously now causing even more confusion. I do appreciate the help my friend but as you can see its like do i go with this Jon Pop guys thread or you guys?
                      Okay, it's not going to hurt anything by holding it if you do it right. So let me answer your question on the grip strength at the glans. You want to hold it lightly. While jelqing you are lightly pressurizing the blood ahead of the grip which in turn induces the stress on the tunica for gains. This pressure is evenly distributed through the tunica, including the part within the glans, as you stroke. Now if you grip hard just below the glans while your other hand is stroking to the half way point then you are preventing the blood from being pressurized in the part of the
                      tunica in the grip area and within the glans. Although it will pressurize once you release the grip in effect it will be only seeing half the pressurized time of the rest. If you are making girth gains with the jelqing this could possibly end up creating a taper at the end of the shaft. You need to keep the pressure evenly distributed during the stroke so keep the grip at the glans light while holding it there.

I'm not saying this would happen, it probably won't, but why not let that area see the pressure for the full amount of the time to maximize your gains.

I'm one of the lucky ones who made some significant girth gains while hanging. I used the Bib hanger for a few years and this device makes it's grip below the glans. The area of the tunica within the hanger and above within the glans were not seeing any of the stresses induced by the weights. Because of this I now have a very significant taper in the last inch of my glans that I didn't before. So as you can see it is possible to create a taper if the forces are not evenly distributed.
                      Cavalier
                      Retired Super Moderator
                      Member of the Month Feb 2015
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Cavalier; 06-14-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X