Help with jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with jelqing

So when I try and do this exercise, I don’t have any lube or anything like that. I start at the bottom and the ok sign and slide up. But the skin goes up with it so it hurts since you know the skin is being pulled

Yeah that would be brutally painful. You NEED some kind of lube to jelq properly, so I'm going to suggest the following:

1. Coconut Oil (you can get this at ANY grocery store). It's solid at room temp and melts in your hands - a LITTLE goes a LONG way
    2. Soap (in the shower only) or Conditioner (in the shower only)
    3. Sex Lube like Astroglide or any other (I'd pick coconut oil over this in my opinion)
    4. Olive Oil (cheap and you can get this at any grocery store, but it does make a bit of a mess to clean up)
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I agree with Ellford, you need lube. However, try to avoid soap or conditioner. Soap can dry out the skin and conditioner contains chemicals that you don't want on your burrito over and over again. Coconut oil was my lube of choice. The refined versions have no smell.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Lol looks at aloe gel next to him because of sunburn. I think I’ll resist that

Comment

Working...
        X