JP90 and decrease in EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 and decrease in EQ

I started JP90 before two weeks, and first week I did it 5 days from Monday to Friday and I already noticed bigger flaccid and very good EQ. In between during the day I was doing kegels and RKs and also some kegels during jelqing to push more blood to my penis. Then, I took the weekend and Monday free, but on weekend when I ejaculated I noticed slight pain around my pelvic floor muscles. But my EQ was already perfect. Then, last week on Tuesday and Wednesday I did the exercises again, but then what I noticed from Thursday was that I was having hard time to get fully erect penis, the glans are pale, like not enough blood goes there, and like a small discomfort around pelvic floor and frenulum/glans. So I stopped working, and now for 4 days I didn’t work it out, but still have the same problem and I have hard time achieving strong erection. I don’t have hard flaccid or problem with urination, but definitely some discomfort around pelvic floor. I don’t know whether the problem is caused from JP90 exercises (which I doubt cause after first week I already had super strong EQ) or maybe due to kegel/RKs. Any idea what the problem might be and what I need to do?

It sounds to me like you were overworking it with both your routine and kegels. Were you kegeling while stretching? If so don't do that anymore. Take a couple of weeks of and things should return to normal.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      It sounds to me like you were overworking it with both your routine and kegels. Were you kegeling while stretching? If so don't do that anymore. Take a couple of weeks of and things should return to normal.
      No, I read here that kegeling while streching is bad, so no I was not kegeling while streching. But I was kegeling while jelqing, as my erection was dropping sometimes below 70%, so I wanted to push more blood to it. Thanks for the recommendation. I’m not working it out since last week Thursday. And won’t do anything until it returns to normal.

Comment

Just from your description, I think you overdid the kegels. It's a common occurrence and you should be fine. Just think about how long it takes for a muscle to get back to normal after you pulled it. That should give you a reference as to how long it may take before the pelvic floor gets back to normal as well.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
        X