Stretching without losing EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching without losing EQ

Started PE routine a few days ago. Right now I don't need more girth so I'm focusing on manual stretching only. But from what I heard it seems that length exercices without working on girth can lead to poore EQ. Is there any solution? Is it possible to grow in length only and not to lose EQ, or to do girth exercices without growing in girth and without getting bulging veins?
    Start 06.17.18 NBPEL 6,5" EG 6"

Manual stretches was lowering my EQ
    Hanging is making my EQ to the max.
    Its up to you...

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
      Manual stretches was lowering my EQ
      Hanging is making my EQ to the max.
      Its up to you...
      Thx
      That's an option. But it's more time consuming and not as easy as manual. Will keep it in mind as a plan B

Comment

Originally posted by Vorob View Post
        Started PE routine a few days ago. Right now I don't need more girth so I'm focusing on manual stretching only. But from what I heard it seems that length exercices without working on girth can lead to poore EQ. Is there any solution? Is it possible to grow in length only and not to lose EQ, or to do girth exercices without growing in girth and without getting bulging veins?
        Manual stretches should not impact the EQ. How much are you doing? Are you doing kegels or edging to supplement the stretching?
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

You should include some jelqing into your routine. It will work the smooth muscle within the tunica and help to promote good blood flow. This will help maintain good EQ while you are making your length gains. If you do it at a lower erection level it should not have any impact on your girth.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
            Manual stretches should not impact the EQ. How much are you doing? Are you doing kegels or edging to supplement the stretching?
            I started slowly with 10x30-40 sec. reps. Pulling pretty hard, I think, 4-5kg of power. Planning to increase time gradually.
            I've been doin kegel for a long time. So now it's a habbit

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            You should include some jelqing into your routine. It will work the smooth muscle within the tunica and help to promote good blood flow. This will help maintain good EQ while you are making your length gains. If you do it at a lower erection level it should not have any impact on your girth.
            Ok, I'll try that if I notice EQ reduction

Also noticed while pulling that the upper side of my dick is very hard while the down side is pretty soft. Is it normal?
            Vorob
            Last edited by Vorob; 06-20-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

If you're new to training you shouldn't experience anything more than a very slight and temporary level of tissue exhaustion from your stretches. Finish off your routine with quality stamina exercises and you should come away from your sessions feeling refreshed.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X