Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I do stretches more than once a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do stretches more than once a day?

Iíve picked back up on doing the JP90 routine and Iím sticking with it consistently now. Iím in my second week. Currently I do 10 minutes of stretches. Pretty much 1 minute of stretching up, down, left, right, and rotations two times, then I do 20 minutes of jelqing. My goal is to really focus on length. And I was curious if the time I invest in stretches for the beginner routine is enough for that focus or if I should increase the time doing stretches or just do two different stretching sessions a day. I plan on doing PE for at the very least 6 months and seeing where it gets me. Any advice from those who are a bit more seasoned would be greatly appreciated.

Currently at 5.75-6in length, and 5Ē girth.

It's best if you can stick with one time a day. What you can do over the 90 days is slowly increase the reps and intensity of your routine. Just keep an eye on your PI's, they will tell you if you are starting to overwork it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      It's best if you can stick with one time a day. What you can do over the 90 days is slowly increase the reps and intensity of your routine. Just keep an eye on your PI's, they will tell you if you are starting to overwork it.

Ok, thanks for input. Appreciate it.

Comment

I hesitate to go against Cavalier on this, but I have been splitting my stretching into 3 or 4 sets throughout the day since I started out.
        I did not start out with the JP90, but did lots of stretching. Used bathroom breaks between classes at work to do it. Still do.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          I hesitate to go against Cavalier on this, but I have been splitting my stretching into 3 or 4 sets throughout the day since I started out.
          I did not start out with the JP90, but did lots of stretching. Used bathroom breaks between classes at work to do it. Still do.
          Good to know. My question then is did you get results from your routine that you were happy with?

Comment

Originally posted by JTman View Post
            Good to know. My question then is did you get results from your routine that you were happy with?
            Did you see my signature?
            From start in March 2015 to August 2017 I gained 1 1/2 inches in length and about 2/3 inch in girth.
            I'm pretty happy with that. My wife has been very vocal in her appreciation, too.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X