How much expansion should you be aiming for during a girth workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much expansion should you be aiming for during a girth workout

Surely if you're not getting expansion by the end of a workout you haven't worked your unit enough?
    How much expansion should you be aiming for during a workout?
    I get between 1/16 - 1/8 of an inch expansion in girth when doing manual exercises. Is this enough or should I be trying to expand the tissue more?

Good question, i am interested in peoples thoughts on this too.

I clamp and usually get 0.5 to 0.6 inch expansion. would love to get more lol.
    Feb 2013 - BPEL 7.2", EG 5.1"
    May 2018 - BPEL 7.9", EG 5.6", NBEL 7.0"
    Jan 2019 - BPEL 8.10", EG 5.75", NBEL 7.3" I got a little leaner
    Building A Weapon.

Comment

I always see at least a 1/2" temporary gain after a jelqing session. I use a lot of pressure on my grips and slow jelqing speeds. Because I modified the regular jelq and V jelq, I get a much better and effective workout.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

1/2" that's insane! Guys. I need to push a little bit harder lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansyolo View Post
          1/2" that's insane! Guys. I need to push a little bit harder lol.
          You need to go at a pace that is good for you. For myself, it seems like I can't injure myself even if I tried, but others have because they tried to do too much too soon.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I was wondering this same question. I have never measured right after one of my sessions to see the difference - which I will do now.

I get quite Ďpuffedí up after my sessions and always wonder how hard I should be squeezing with my grip while jelqing. I feel like if Iím not squeezing hard enough during each stroke I mustnít be pushing much blood to the head?

I usually have that initial plump/puffiness for at least a few hours after and then gradually over the course of a couple days Iím back to normal. My foreskin does balloon up quite a lot after my jelqing sessions but it always goes back to normal when a few days pass. I sometimes get a few purple spots on my head that also go away.

Is this ok? Is this how it will eventually begin to stay larger/grow?

Iím assuming itís ok since it always goes back. Just wondering if anyone else has similar reactions to their jelqing. I always wonder if Iím doing it properly or not. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X