• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some beginner questions..

Hello everyone,

Just starting in this whole PE thing..

I have some questions..

how much time do i need to wait before and after doing the JP90 session for having sex / masturbating /edging / ballooning? I mean, if i do any of these before, or after the JP90 session, how much time should it be between one activity and the other?

I've seen a lot of people using bathmate or other penis pumps, or other devices like extenders.. Are these really necessary? Can the same be achieved by manual exercises?

I live in a country which its not easy to get these devices, and even if i could get them by mail, i dont feel comfortable having any of my family receive the package. I'd much rather stick with manual exercises but i dont know if they are enough..

Thanks in advance

I’m no expert but I’ve done my fair share of research so I’ll let you know what I know.

Never turn down sex because of PE or wait, if you’re gonna put this work into your dick then you should use it any chance you have with a girl or guy no matter how long ago you did your routine. Usually it’s recommended to limit masturbation but that only due to chances of losing EQ, I don’t think that masturbation has any correlation between you getting good gains or not but if you do it too much or too soon before a workout an could make your EQ suffer which could lead to not as good of a session. I think generally people say don’t masturbate 2 hours before a session or 2 hours after but ultimately you have to find what works for you. Also edging and ballooning can always be implemented into the jp90 routine itself.

Of course you can make just as good of gains with just manual exercises, there is tons an tons of guys who have seen insane gains from doing just manual exercises alone. Also if devices are just used to simply supplement the manual exercises you do. Either way, it’s always recommend to at very least finish jp90 anyways before using any device cause your dick needs to get conditioned. The biggest thing with PE is paying attention to your PIs and seeing what works for you, if someday u want to try a device an hour dick is conditioned than go for it but it’s far from necessary and you can see just as good of gains with just manual exercises.

Comment

Hey jsmith!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Devices are not necessary. However, you should first condition your dick before starting with Devices.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Just wanted to say welcome. I think the boys already answered your questions. I would just add if packaging is an issue, most places ship in discreet packaging. Welcome to PEgym buddy!
        "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Originally posted by gains18 View Post
          I’m no expert but I’ve done my fair share of research so I’ll let you know what I know.

Never turn down sex because of PE or wait, if you’re gonna put this work into your dick then you should use it any chance you have with a girl or guy no matter how long ago you did your routine. Usually it’s recommended to limit masturbation but that only due to chances of losing EQ, I don’t think that masturbation has any correlation between you getting good gains or not but if you do it too much or too soon before a workout an could make your EQ suffer which could lead to not as good of a session. I think generally people say don’t masturbate 2 hours before a session or 2 hours after but ultimately you have to find what works for you. Also edging and ballooning can always be implemented into the jp90 routine itself.

Of course you can make just as good of gains with just manual exercises, there is tons an tons of guys who have seen insane gains from doing just manual exercises alone. Also if devices are just used to simply supplement the manual exercises you do. Either way, it’s always recommend to at very least finish jp90 anyways before using any device cause your dick needs to get conditioned. The biggest thing with PE is paying attention to your PIs and seeing what works for you, if someday u want to try a device an hour dick is conditioned than go for it but it’s far from necessary and you can see just as good of gains with just manual exercises.
          I do not understand.. you say that i should wait 2 hours before or after PE for masturbation and sex. But you say that ballooning and edging can be implemented into the routine itself.

This somewhat confuse me.. isnt edging the same as masturbation but without ejaculating? Also, ballooning is a form of masturbation, albeit different from the normal stroking pattern..

Why is it that tese forms of mastubration are allowed to be done inside the jp90 routine but for a normal masturbation i should wait 2 hours?

just want to know..

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith9934 View Post
            I do not understand.. you say that i should wait 2 hours before or after PE for masturbation and sex. But you say that ballooning and edging can be implemented into the routine itself.

This somewhat confuse me.. isnt edging the same as masturbation but without ejaculating? Also, ballooning is a form of masturbation, albeit different from the normal stroking pattern..

Why is it that tese forms of mastubration are allowed to be done inside the jp90 routine but for a normal masturbation i should wait 2 hours?

just want to know..

Thanks a lot for your answers.
            There is a neurochemical response that takes place in the body after ejaculation that many members believe to be detrimental to progress if done too soon after PE. I haven't seen any solid proof or results of studies confirming it to be true but that is the common belief amongst the general population and thus the concept is accepted as truth.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
            X