Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally getting Started. In need of serious guidance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally getting Started. In need of serious guidance.

Hello everyone at PEgym it's great to know that there is this community that will help and support everyone in their PE goals.
    PE is something i have been procrastinating about for around 3 years from when i first came across this forum and lurked around every once in a while since then.

So i have done JP90 for a few days about 2 years ago and do a few Kegels here and there but it's not been anything more than that
    Cutting to the chase. ITS JULY A NEW MONTH. TIME TO F*****G get it DONE
    I am 6.6inch BPEL and 4.75 MSEG.

I NEED 7.5 BPEL and 5.5 MSEG because i believe that this is the Sweet Spot in size. i want to do this Manually for as long as possible and solidify the gains.
    So that's a 1 inch length and 0.75 girth life time goal. And i hope to achieve this in 4-6 month
    i have decided to start with JP90 2day on 1day off format.

Are my expectations Good. I have seen bits and bobs about how some people have twisted the routine to better achieve better results in the beginner phase.
    what should i do after completing the 90 days.

how would you do it if you started today. With knowing what you know after the months & years of experience.

6.6 to 7.5
    4.75 to 5.5 Lets get it done!

BTW! i struggle with the stretching phase because i feel like i'm just pulling the skin around my penis and cant feel the penis shaft being pulled. I need some guidance on this part.
    MGns
    Last edited by MGns; 06-30-2018, 03:56 PM.

From my experience manual exercises are jack-shit. If you compare manually holding u'r penis stretched for 30 seconds few times VS having it constantly stretched 6-10 hours a day with extender, manuals are dog shit, don't do them. If you want serious gains invest in extender and wear it as much as u can.

Comment

Hey MGns!

Welcome to the Gym

Your goals seem reasonable. Just don’t expect quick results. PE requires time and dedication.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      not2big
      Senior Super Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by not2big; 06-30-2018, 04:21 PM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I am only after 1 inch in length gain and this will include Noob gains so i am hoping to not need any 6+ hr device strapped to my cock.
        I need to condition first before any talk of Tools comes into place right?

imagine a friend of family member seeing a penis extender in my room?

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Hey MGns!

Welcome to the Gym

Your goals seem reasonable. Just don’t expect quick results. PE requires time and dedication.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

thanks man.
          And that is why i think i've had soreness or a few spots on the tip from when i've done a session... i've been choking my piece a little

I am getting the feel to Kegels and managed to hold them for 20 seconds, not get my abs or anus involved in the 'pull. But the reverse kegels i think i am doing wrong, make me feel like im about to shit my self.

Comment

Sounds like you are doing rk (or at least back version right ).

Ability grows with practise.

Comment

a MAJOR demotivating factor is when im hearing people mention *Maintaining the gains*.
              this is because i have no clue what that involves because i first came to an assumption that the gains are permanent.
              Can someone please help me through this mental block and clarify what Maintaining is and how its done to help me pick back up my motivation.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about maintaining gains, MG. You'll want to get them first.

To help you out, though: maintaining gains means doing a maintenance routine which is a light/er version of the routine you did to achieve your gains. Over a period of a month or two, you gradually cut back reps (stretching, jelqing, squeezing, whatever exercises your routine consists of) and possibly days until you've found the right number of reps that enable you to keep your gains. Once you've done that, you just carry on doing your maintenance routine.

I think that's how it goes, anyway. I'm no expert!

Some guys, however--from what I've read here--don't really need to do a maintenance routine. They might do some edging to keep their gains. I guess, when you reach your goals, you'll find out for yourself whether you'll need a light routine to maintain or not.

All the best reaching your goals, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by MGns View Post
                  a MAJOR demotivating factor is when im hearing people mention *Maintaining the gains*.
                  this is because i have no clue what that involves because i first came to an assumption that the gains are permanent.
                  Can someone please help me through this mental block and clarify what Maintaining is and how its done to help me pick back up my motivation.
                  Maintaining gains is a simple process- see: The Importance of Cementing Your Gains
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi gents, I have now completed just over 1 month of the routine 2on-1off.
                    Not missed any workouts, haven’t made any gains on the ruler but erections are rock hard and unexpected all the time.

I find that my penis is at around a 30/50 erection level when jelqing which maybe because I’m watching the News/documentary whilst jelqing. Does the lower erection level have an impact on the effectiveness of the jelqs?
                    I’m switching to a 5on 2off for this second month. Would anyone recommend anything to add something safe to the routine now?

I’m mostly happy about the mental break through of just getting it done And for you guys here helping us all.

Comment

Originally posted by MGns View Post
                      Hi gents, I have now completed just over 1 month of the routine 2on-1off.
                      Not missed any workouts, haven’t made any gains on the ruler but erections are rock hard and unexpected all the time.

I find that my penis is at around a 30/50 erection level when jelqing which maybe because I’m watching the News/documentary whilst jelqing. Does the lower erection level have an impact on the effectiveness of the jelqs?
                      I’m switching to a 5on 2off for this second month. Would anyone recommend anything to add something safe to the routine now?

I’m mostly happy about the mental break through of just getting it done And for you guys here helping us all.
                      Assuming this is the first month you keep doing your routine and since you have good indicators that you are doing it well (better erection) I would recommend you keep it up with the routine.

Results will come if your PE routine is customized for your body and mental state.
                      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I agree with IdealPenis. You can switch it up to 5 - on 2 - off but stick with the rest of your routine as it is for now. Jelqing at a 30/50 % erection level is effective and will focus more on length. The higher erection levels work better for girth.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Finished JP90. What next?

I completed the beginner JP routine but have no measurable results. Big majority of my PE workouts were in this late night tired state whilst watching something on youtube to time the warmups and get me through the full sessions. I have no actual measurable Gains on my penis, maybe a 0.5cm but not for certain. The conditioning is why I did this. Staying at a higher etrection level was almost impossible.

What do I do next because my motivation to continue the JP routine has been zapped and destroyed. I’m proud I only missed 6 days out of 90. But I feel done with the routine at the same time. Reading between the lines and you might notice that most people who did Gain had modified or added Uli’s or extra stretching/pumping sessions after the first month.
                          What can I do or follow to do something slightly more advanced to start having gains on my cock. Without injuring it!
                          Thanks fellas.

Comment

Try the The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Looks like the perfect thing to do now. Like the divine penis prophets sent me this message through you sir Cavalier.

Comment

Working...
                              X