My first post after reading about PE for 6 months, and finally commiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post after reading about PE for 6 months, and finally commiting

I am 20 years old. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I have been with for a little over two years. But I have always been insecure about my size. I think it began in 8th grade when I was talking to my friend about girls or some shit and dick size came up, I didn't know but I guessed around 3 inches...My friend thought it was hilarious and boasted he was 6 inches, at the time I believed him but now I can see he probably exaggerated. I remember actually measuring after that event and getting close to 4 inches, I wasn't too upset because I was still young. However I was fat, which is why I wasn't too upset about my dick, I wasn't getting any girls attention anyways. (but imagine what PE from 8th grade would've done for me omg)

I met my girlfriend towards the end of high school and we have been together for two years, we lost our virginity to each other and sex has always been amazing. But being in college together really made me realize a lot of things. I was already relatively in shape looking, but I was probably 160-170 and 5'10" when we got together. She's super attractive, to me especially. I decided to start going to the gym and two years later I am 150 5'11" with a decent build. I am currently trying to bulk.

I think that all of the sex and losing weight seriously helped my dick, I was probably in the 5" range when we first got together, Now I am 5.5" and on good days I measure 5.7". I began looking into PE Dec. 2017 and I went and bought a pump, not anything extraordinary its just a $20 one. Before I bought the pump I was already leaned down and I measured 5.3" BPEL x 4.5" EG. I have been inconsistently using the pump and jelqing and have gained to now a 5.7" BPEL x 4.5 EG. However I thought to myself, why not take this seriously, so I started to, just about a week ago.

I started doing JP 90. I just completed my second day. I kind of built up to JP 90 for about a month or so by consistently using my pump and completely stopping masturbating, I have switched to edging, and mainly stopped using the pump the only time that I cum is with my girl and I have orgasms like I never thought possible. It makes me want the same for her, our sex is great, its literally the most amazing thing in the world to both of us, but I know she could take a little bit more, and have those mind shattering orgasms. Plus I get to brag about how sexy she is, and she just started being able to with me due to my weight loss. But I want a dick that she brags about too. I feel like she enjoys giving me a blowjob for my pleasure, however she doesn't do it that often, I feel like she isn't that attracted to my dick anymore. She used to give me them all the time but we were doing all kinds of things together just because it was so exciting, neither of us have had any previous sexual experience prior to each other. I feel like a slightly bigger dick would mean heart eyes from her and those mind shattering orgasms from when the dick fills her and touches the vaginal walls.

So thats basically my whole story on the background of my dick and slight insecurities. So my questions are as follows. (I have quite a few because I have derped around on this website for around 6 months now.
    I watch the videos on jelqing and I feel during the exercise that I am doing it correctly, and I see the same thing happening to myself as in the video, I feel the stretches, however my dick doesn't feel very "fatigued" after, despite also having a few stretches throughout the day when I am using the restroom or am alone. Should I have temp EL and EG right after the exercise? I feel like my dick is a tad bit puffier afterwards but maybe only like 0.1" which could just be my mind playing tricks on me. It is pretty hard to tell flaccid as I have been inconsistently doing exercises for 3 weeks to a month. My flaccid has been hanging lower than ever, its around 4.5". But anyhow should I see more of an increase right after the exercises ?

I know it is only my 2nd day, but I was thinking, and reading. About low pressure pumping and how that is the key to gains. It is hard to say if I gained from pumping but I'm pretty sure I gained like a .5" over the past 6 months or so. I have always done high pressure pumping, when I started I was doing 20 minute sessions x3 for gains, but I didn't see a lot of progress so I stopped to a degree but generally have always done a few exercises a day, but when I really wasn't doing anything I would at least stretch it around or something once or twice a week. Do you think the pump may have toughened my dick? Is that maybe why my dick isn't puffier after the jelqs? its somewhat conditioned to that high pressure? I can only squeeze so hard you know?

If you made it to the bottom congrats because I didn't even think I would omg. But yea I am really curious about the increase after PE but not so much on the pump thing, it is still pretty early in JP to supplement a pump, I would like to give it at least 2-3 weeks before I make assumptions. I just wanted some "pros" peace of mind. Which is why I finally registered and posted.

Have you done JP 90? What were your gains?

Initial size: 5.5" BPEL x 4.25" EG (12/28/17)
    Now: 6.5” BPEL x 5.0 " EG / (6" EL) (1/2/21)
    Long term goal: 7" EL x 6" EG
    I'm not reaching for the stars, just that full feeling, my girlfriend is 5'

Hey Ben!

Welcome back to the Gym

If you have not already done so, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

As you have done, It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

It May Be time to get a pump with a vacuum gauge so you can monitor your vacuum level. Best not to exceed 5 hg. Though it took me five years. I attribute pumping to my additional 1” gain in girth.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey Ben, don't worry about pumping for now. Do the JP90. Many guys (myself included) don't gain because we're like "Hey! I read that this guy who gained 2 inches hangs weight from his balls for 10 hours a day! I'm going to add this to my workout too!" While that example is an exaggeration, the point is that you want to follow a specific program and master the exercises and learn your penis's responses. Maybe it has to be boring for the first 3 months. Just keep doing those exercises as they're laid out in the program.

BTW size does not equal orgasms. You will not give your girl "mind shattering orgasms" magically after you gain 1" in length. Those orgasms you speak of are a result of the right emotions, plus the right techniques, plus paying attention. That has to be learned.
      EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Working...
      X