Starting my PE journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting my PE journey

Hello everyone, greetings from a new member!

Ill get right to it. I want to become bigger both in length and girth, no surprises there. At first I had no idea about PE, I had only heard of surgical procedures and some stories of different kinds of stretchers, which along with ''magic pills'' didnt seem very believable.

I went in for a consultation with a well known surgeon, asking what my options were and quite soon in our conversation, he surprised me. He said, that he would recommend researching different stretchers to try and gain some increase in length first and then if I still wanted to we could do something surgical about girth, because surgically its a lot more simpler to increase ones girth, than length (quite limited increase in length).

It was then, that I became really interested in this whole thing. It was great to see a doctor advocating more natural methods and not pushing me to do a surgery. So yeah, that was the plan, I did some initial research and found out that ordering Phallosan or Bathmate would be the way to start. Work with these devices for say 6 months, give it my best and then probably do an operation to get the amount of girth Id want to.

Today I made an account here, spent a couple of hours reading and realized that maybe there is another way after all? I am someone who is used to training, I have been going to gym 3-4 times a week for over 10 years now and its something that has helped me grow myself immensely and I dont mean muscle growth here. It has taught me to believe in reaching my goals, working hard, maintaining discipline - everything that is important outside the gym as well. I also believe that working hard for something like this is the right way to go about it. Give it 1-2 years and if then you feel you need more girth, its a relatively simple operation.

Anyway, I am a little confused about how to begin. I read the PESG and JP90 posts and some other threads and one thing I want to understand is - what about doing PE and using a stretcher like phallosan or bathmate at the same time? Surely I wont have 2x the amount of gains if I go for both PE and using a stretcher? I read that its essential not to overtrain it, which leaves me confused when an if at all do I use a stretcher if I train with PE method initially 2 days 1 off and then later 3 days 1 off?

I have other questions naturally, but this is the most important probably, before I begin. As for my current size, I am between 5-6 in BPEL, cant measure my girth currently but Id like to improve there more than in my length. As for my goals, a 7 in length and better girth would be great I think.

Sorry for the wall of text, but a little context helps sometime. Cheers!
    Coltaine
    Last edited by Coltaine; 07-09-2018, 12:06 PM.

Awesome to hear that a doctor acknowledged natural PE as valid!

Start with a basic program, and understand that heat will probably be the determining factor of success. Most of the people who have made good gains have been religious about heating the tissues before trying to manipulate them. Most of the folks who've made little to no gains don't.

Like any other training program, you need to build some conditioning first and use progressive overload to force adaptation. You'll likely build girth and length simultaneously, so just start light, build, pay attention to your PIs, and keep track of what you're doing and the gains you're making.

Welcome to the gym!
    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
      Start with a basic program, and understand that heat will probably be the determining factor of success. Most of the people who have made good gains have been religious about heating the tissues before trying to manipulate them. Most of the folks who've made little to no gains don't.
      Thanks for the welcome and the tip! I have questions about that part too: I was thinking about doing my PE training in the morning. Would taking a shower before any stretching/jelqing/kegeling count as heating the tissue enough? Because putting your penis on a warm sock of rice and keeping it there for 10 to 15 minutes sounds a little excessive and thats also 10-15 minutes where I cant to anything else.

Like any other training program, you need to build some conditioning first and use progressive overload to force adaptation. You'll likely build girth and length simultaneously, so just start light, build, pay attention to your PIs, and keep track of what you're doing and the gains you're making.
      Will do! The easiest way is to probably put some initial measurements down in an excel spreadsheet and then update them say every 1-2 weeks?

Comment

According to medical research, the sweet spot for elongating collagenous tissues is 104-113 degrees Fahrenheit. Some use a rice sock, some soak in a hot bath, some use a heating pad. Whatever it takes to get to that temp and hold it there for a few minutes. I personally stretch while heating because I don't want to waste time, and l think it makes more sense.

Not only do you want to track size, you want to track your routine as well. That way, you can look back and see what really works for you.

Comment

Track PIs, too. Morning wood, Erection Quality (EQ), fatigue, etc. If you're overworking it, it'll show up there.

PE isn't an exact science, but treating it like a science experiment can definitely help.

Comment

I've had great girth success with the bathmate and clamping. I didn't gain anything from the jp90 routine but its essential anyway to get yourself conditioned for the more advanced stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman90 View Post
              I've had great girth success with the bathmate and clamping. I didn't gain anything from the jp90 routine but its essential anyway to get yourself conditioned for the more advanced stuff.
              Yeah, a lot of guys get stuck running the beginner conditioning programs long term and then complain about not getting anywhere. They're not designed to get you gains, they're getting you ready for more intense programs which WILL get you gains.

Comment

Track PIs, too. Morning wood, Erection Quality (EQ), fatigue, etc. If you're overworking it, it'll show up there.

PE isn't an exact science, but treating it like a science experiment can definitely help.
                Got it! I was wondering if you could maybe point me to a decent video of stretching, thats the part thats least clear to me now.

As for other things - I did not get a direct answer on what to do with phallosan/bathmate in the beginning, but Im guessing, you suggest to just complete the JP90 at first (without using phallosan/bathmate), evaluate and see which way to go from there?

Also, I looked at Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms thread, but couldnt find an explanation for clamping, what is it exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Coltaine View Post
                  Got it! I was wondering if you could maybe point me to a decent video of stretching, thats the part thats least clear to me now.

As for other things - I did not get a direct answer on what to do with phallosan/bathmate in the beginning, but Im guessing, you suggest to just complete the JP90 at first (without using phallosan/bathmate), evaluate and see which way to go from there?

Also, I looked at Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms thread, but couldnt find an explanation for clamping, what is it exactly?
                  Stretching is as easy as it sounds. You just simply stretch in different directions. Complete the conditioning program before worrying about pumping or ADS, and clamping is very advanced, so you should wait quite a while before thinking much about it.

A lot of injuries result from doing too much too fast, and a lot of folks screwed themselves out of a lot of gains by going too intense too soon. Remember, you're elongating and deforming connective tissues: they either break or respond by getting very strong when placed under high stress. The stronger they get, the harder they are to manipulate. Find the sweet spot by monitoring PIs, and get the most out of the moves you're doing before moving on to something more intense. You don't sprint in a marathon.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Summer has passed with 0 minutes spent on PE, but thats about to change. I reread your replies and browsed various guides and topics to get myself reacquainted again and Ive marked September 27th as the first day of really beginning my PE!

I have decided to go with whats proven and start with JP's 90, then 2 week break, and after perhaps continue with Big Al's Advanced Jelq-Free Routine for another 90 days. Since I am looking for more girth than length gain (lets say ideally id want 60-70% girth increase and 40-30% length) should I be looking at something like bathmate after I complete the JP's 90?

Comment

Welcome back!

The bathmate is a great device but you could also look into clamping or some of the advanced girth exercises that can be found in here. Penis Exercises
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks!

One question that has been nagging me even before I found about pegym is regarding EQ. Lets say that when measuring your unit at BPEL, you get 100% of length and size. During an intercourse or while masturbating I have found that the ''normal'' or ''regular'' state of erection is 80-90% of that number you got at BPEL. Meaning you are not at 100% your maximum length and size all the time. Is that something that can be improved on with time and excersize?

Comment

Hello again and have a very healthy 2019 everyone!

I have just completed JP90 and I feel very good. I havent done any measurements, I dont think they will show much, as the routine isnt built for much gain, but I can confidently say that EQ has improved - I feel kind of bigger while erect, which is nice of course! Thanks for the tips, but now its time to move further!

One thing Ill add - heating. At first I used to warm up with hot water for 10 minutes. Did the stretching and then before jelqing did another 2-3 minutes of heating, because it felt like it would be better to keep the tissue as warm as possible. At one point I bought a Beurer IL 50 infrared heating lamp but here is the kicker - I never used it. I read the manual and when I saw written in caps "never look directly at the lamp without eye protection" and ''always use EU standard xxx protection'' I was worried I could hurt my eyes and didnt even bother. I tried looking online, mailed a few shops offering various eye protective glasses, but either they didnt have the standard mentioned in the manual or they simply didnt reply. Whats your experience with this? Was I being over cautious? I mean naturally I wouldnt stare at the intentionally - perhaps a few looks wouldnt hurt? Or did you use some kind of protective eyewear?

When I first began this journey some 3 months ago, I thought I wanted more girth mostly, but now I just think that an all round approach is probably best - something where I target 3 areas: length, girth and glans size. You have given me a few ideas and I have read about advanced stretching techniques, glans excersizes and some have suggested adding a product like bathmate for example.

Id like to know - what you chose after completing JP90, what you thought worked well and what produced good results? Please let me know, if you can.

Comment

So while youre pondering my long post, especially the part about my experience with the infrared lamp (or lack of), I thought about what I could do next.

As I mentioned, after completing JP90, I would like to do something more or less balanced next, something where I target length, girth and glans size and I came up with this: how about some glans excersizes and then a bathmate session in shower for say another 3 months?

Comment

Keep doing jp 90 sessions, but go into an extender right after for a couple hrs. Doing too much girth stuff will make length gains harder (imagine stretching a thin rubberband vs a thick one)
                              And use lots of heat. Cant stress this enough.
                              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
                              X