Measuring Flaccid Length!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring Flaccid Length!!!

Ok. Now I would sometimes have a flaccid length of about 4-4.5 inches, but then on other times I have flaccid length a lot lower, lets say about 3-3.5 inches. What measurement would you accept as your true flaccid length? I turtle up, or get a lot smaller when walking, doing activities, stress and when in cold water. Apart from that I normally would have a length a bit more. Thanks.

Yeah i have often thought this and commonly vary from 4.5" to 7" flacid length and4" to 5" in girth .

I have to say i tend to quote the situation where i have not been active have not beeen cold have not had a recent erection have not recently done pe . This gives about 6.25".

Mind you i never concerned myself much with flacid size . The wife does say it looks macho to have large flacid though ans some girls like it. In general a lot of girls don't care and it is more a guy thing.

Comment

It doesn't really bother me too much, it's just out of curiousity as my flaccid seems to varie quite a bit, so wasn't sure to take the smaller measurement or not as true flaccid. It's no problem really.

Comment

I don't really see how you can get true accuracy and i think my method is as good as any . I use bone pressed measure but like i said there are so many variables .

It can give a guide to how pe is going so it can be used as a pi .

Comment

I agree with Pegasus and my flaccid length varies as well. Sometimes I cant get the burrito back in the cage after taking a leak with a simple pull back and other times it's no problem. Sometimes I got to rest it on the toilet seat to keep it from dredging the bottom of the commode, other times it's not an issue.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. I measured my'n non bone pressed. I don't really care about my flaccid, it was mainly out of curiousty as I don't change in the nude in front of people or nothing anyway, never have done. It's not really out of insecurity, it's just I feel uncomfortable changing in front of other men. If it was a changing room full of women i'll be taking it out straight away LMAO

Comment

I always thought this too! I don't see the point in measuring flaccid. Irrespective of my PE gains, flaccid mine usually goes back to the size of a grape during the day.

I don't think that's turtling either, after a PE workout it usually hangs much lower and is quite healthy looking.

Comment

Working...
              X