Full look after JP 90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full look after JP 90?

I have been doing PE consistantly for the past two weeks or so. I was doing the JP 90 stretches and some other basic stretches (nothing advanced) and I have committed to JP 90 in full about two days ago. I understand it is still early, I feel like I know what I am doing because I have been reading Pegym for around 6-7 months now. I messed around with jelqing in the past and I don’t think I was doing it right. I have watched some videos and I feel during the exercise that it is working. I can feel the blood flowing around during jelqs and I feel the stretches in my tunica and ligs. However after I finish my workout my flaccid doesn’t seem THAT changed. It looks similar to before my exercise, it’s hard to tell if it has any temp growth (similar to using a pump just not as much) is it normal to see a temporary “puffed up” look? Because I don’t see it does that mean I’m doing it wrong? It is still early into JP 90 (day 3 and rest day 1, starting off with 2on 1off) and also, my dick feels slightly fatigued right after the workout, but I don’t consistently feel fatigued down there throughout the whole day. What should happen after my exercise? Should it be slightly larger flaccid, possibly even erect? How fatigued should it feel and for how long? I’m fairly positive I’m doing the exercises right. But I would like to get any confusion sorted out early, as I am trying to be productive as I can for the next 96 days of this beginner routine. Thanks a bunch!
    Initial size: 5.5" BPEL x 4.25" EG (12/28/17)
    Now: 6.5” BPEL x 5.0 " EG / (6" EL) (1/2/21)
    Long term goal: 7" EL x 6" EG
    I'm not reaching for the stars, just that full feeling, my girlfriend is 5'

JP90 is a 90 day (three month) conditioning program that you have been performing for 14 days (two weeks). Pretty early to be making any observations about what is going on. Check back in a couple of months and update us and let us know how things have changed. If you are truly committed to the program, then the time invested will not be an issue.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I understand it will take some time to see true gains, I was expecting around 3 weeks so hearing 2 weeks is music to my ears! However I am asking about a pumped/full look right after the exercises, I see some people mention they get this after jelqing. Its hard to say if I get this look, if I do it is an extremely small temporary flaccid gain, probably close to 0.15 inches in both girth and length. It doesn't look "swole" but some people speak of a temp gain right after that they love to look at. Mine, if any, definitely isn't a large enough increase to be enamored at. Does this mean I am doing something wrong or is it normal/possible to make gains and not receive that pumped up flaccid look?

Comment

Again, you are just starting. Please exercise some restraint in concluding results when only 1/6th of the way into an established program.

Why, I will wave my magic wand and give you flaccid growth.... Yeah, that is not going to happen. Just saying, if you are this impatient, then you may not be cut out for this type of regimen. Honestly, it takes time and drive. Don't want to here the "Woe" from someone who has not put in the basic upfront understood effort to move forward. Again, do your program, the full 90 days and then check back with questions. Or whine. your call.
        “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
        — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Im not sure if you're understanding my question. Sorry if I am frustrating. I know I am not going to see gains as early as this. I am simply asking if my dick should look fuller flaccid just after finishing the workout. Similar to right after pumping, just not as drastic? If it is normal to see this fuller look that I am not getting it makes me wonder if I am doing things correctly. It seems that a lot of people mention a temporary size increase after a nightly routine, I think I read a few posts that say after PE in the morning their dick hangs thicker and fuller for the majority of the day. Again I am not asking about true gains, but only temporary positive p.i.s lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to hours. In a week or two I should probably understand my p.i.s better but for now I was just curious if this is a general trend?

Comment

Yes, it is relatively common PI to see. This seems to be a general trend I noticed while reading around on the forum, although I do not get that big of a "temp" flaccid gain from the JP90 program either, so this is dependent on everyone. I thought this was the case too and so I started putting a bit more force into my exercises the week after and ended up with a more-sore-than-usual blob that turtled back inside my body.
            Last edited by PargeLenis; 07-13-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X