Newbie - Looking for some opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - Looking for some opinions

Hey guys, I’ve been doing PE coming on 3 months now. Although I do feel much fuller and thicker, when I measure the progress, I feel a bit disappointed. Which is why I keep the progress tracking to a minimum. Started at 5.5" BPEL & 4.5" EG and I'm currently at 5.75" BPEL & 4.50" EG. Goals are 7-7.25" BPEL & 5.25-5.5 EG.

This is what my workout consists of:
    - 3-5 minutes warm cloth warmup
    - 3-5 minutes of manual stretches
    - 100 lubed jelqs (alternating hands and palm position)
    - 3-5 minutes warm cloth warm down

Very basic stuff. Started doing this on a 3 day on 2 day off, felt a bit overworked so I dropped it down to 2 days on 2 days off. Finally felt like I could handle a bigger workload so I restarted doing 3 day on 2 day off and adding 25 jelqs to my current routine.

I feel like I could be doing more which is why I am asking for opinions on where I should go from here. Not a huge fan of getting some accessories but I have juggled with the idea of buying a pump but in the end I always decide against it. I have read about flaccid bends being great for girth gains. What are your guys’ thoughts on these? Should I include Ulis this early in my PE training? Should I add more stretches or jelqs?

Just looking for some feedback and some ideas on where I should head towards, when I should switch things up or add things, etc.

Thanks fellas

I think you should step up the volume and intensity of your current routine first. At 3 months you should be up to at least 10 minutes or more stretching and 300 jelqs. Start increasing it a little bit at a time, keep an eye on your PI's and see what that does.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      I think you should step up the volume and intensity of your current routine first. At 3 months you should be up to at least 10 minutes or more stretching and 300 jelqs. Start increasing it a little bit at a time, keep an eye on your PI's and see what that does.
      Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely try to increase the volume of my workouts.

Just wanted to double-check w/ you in regards to manual jelqs: one rep equals to 2 strokes (one with each hand), right?

Comment

When Cavalier speaks...you listen...

Do your strokes with a light grip and slow(4-5 secs/stroke)
        I personally don t count strokes... I am jelqing with time. Eg. I am jelqing for 20 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by kingemerica View Post
          Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely try to increase the volume of my workouts.

Just wanted to double-check w/ you in regards to manual jelqs: one rep equals to 2 strokes (one with each hand), right?
          Yes. one rep equals 2 strokes. As teodeles mentioned, jelqing by time is another good way to do it. Just time how long it takes to do a set and then go by that time. This will allow you to focus more on keeping the correct erection level and your stroke without having to worry about counting on top of it.
          Cavalier
          Retired Super Moderator
          Member of the Month Feb 2015
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Cavalier; 07-29-2018, 02:41 PM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
            When Cavalier speaks...you listen...

Do your strokes with a light grip and slow(4-5 secs/stroke)
            I personally don t count strokes... I am jelqing with time. Eg. I am jelqing for 20 mins.
            For sure.

This is one place where I think I can improve. Sometimes I tend to try to complete my workouts as quickly as possible so I start to rush the jelqs which obviously isn't beneficial. I will definitely have to concentrate on dialing it back a notch and taking it slowly. I think doing it with time can help with that.

Yes. one rep equals 2 strokes. As teodeles mentioned, jelqing by time is another good way to do it. Just time how long it takes to do a set and then go by that time. This will allow you to focus more on keeping the correct erection level and your stroke without having to worry about counting on top of it.
            Great this is what I thought. Thank you for your time. I'll work on this for the meantime and when the time comes I'll be able to evaluate if what I've added is sufficient for continued growth. If not then I can think about more advanced techniques or adding accessories.

Comment

Also wanted to ask.

Is it normal I feel bigger and fuller but when I measure the progress, I see very little to no gains? Is it simply a mental thing that I think I am bigger or is it a sign that things are on the right track.

I feel like it's hard to accurately track since their are so many factors that come into play. EQ, erection angle, before or after workout, etc. Some weeks it looks live I've gained and the next it seems like I've gone backwards.

Thanks!

Comment

Well you gained .25 on length! I would be happy with that. A gain's a gain!
                Starting Measurements
                BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                EG: 5.25"

Goal
                BPEL: 8"
                EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                BPEL: 8.5"
                EG: 5.75"

Comment

You should up the intensity, i m 3 months in with no erect gains accpet EQ and a little girth..I gained BPFSL but i do like 15-30 min stretching a day + hanging a bit and 10-15-20 min jelqing(just started this week to get over 150 reps(1 stroke 1 rep) 10 min. I actually got a 0.3-0.5cm in EL if i think about it, after doing 3 days on 2 days off, i measured after the off days and saw a positive difference

Comment

Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                    Well you gained .25 on length! I would be happy with that. A gain's a gain!
                    Of course! All I'm saying is that on some days I'll measure and see a .25" gain and the next day or week I'll measure again and it'll be less. This is why I mostly try to stick to measuring once a month so I can counter the fluctuation but I feel like measuring that rarely can lead to a lot of wasted time if the routine isn't effective.

I do feel a lot fuller which in itself is a positive gain even if the results don't always show it.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym officially Kingemerica! Sounds like you have conditioned well, now give one of the routines a try, my husband did well on the JP90 but there are others out there, just find which works best for you. May a suggst that if you have not strated a journal or log, please start one whether here on the progress forum or at home, this will e the best way to keep track of your Physiological Indicators (PIs) and to determine what is working and what is not. Good luck!
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Definately feels fuller. I only measure BPFSL often, used to measure EL and girth at my every erection but stoped this not because i saw gains that dissapeared or whateva it s just that i like the feeling of measuring and seeing the difference since the last time, so i measure once a week now for erect stats, BPFSL is to be measured daily IMO when you feel it stretch, like the stan guy from this site, it s part of a routine and it is effective as i also stretch against it to see small gains

Comment

Originally posted by kingemerica View Post
                          I do feel a lot fuller which in itself is a positive gain even if the results don't always show it.
                          That's a result too man. Keep it up!

From what I understand. You can keep doing your current routine or start adding new exercises. Since you've technically finished the conditioning period, you can move on to more advanced exercises. Stuff like ulis or squeezes. You could also add v jelqs to your routine. Just do research on what exercise causes which improvements and decide what you want. But BE CAUTIOUS with the new exercises and make sure you are on their level.
                          Starting Measurements
                          BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                          EG: 5.25"

Goal
                          BPEL: 8"
                          EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                          BPEL: 8.5"
                          EG: 5.75"

Comment

Hey guys it's me again.

I am slowly working my way to 300 jelqs + 10 minutes of stretching but I was wondering something. How often do I need to up the intensity or switch things up once I get to 300 jelqs and 10 minute stretches? Should I be adding on a weekly basis until I get negative PI's or should I stay at that level for a month or two and if no negative PI's, increase the workload. Just unsure of when and how I should know if a routine is enough or not.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X