Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Over - In Dire Need of Help

Hey all,

So I've been doing PE on and off for about a year now with some success, but with more problems than anything. I realized a little bit ago my EQ was awful, and I wanted to improve this and my stamina before I started using my Bathmate again. Really want to start again from the basics and build a firm foundation. But my condition is worse than I thought.

Currently, I'm wearing the Phallosan Forte for about 9 hours, then I proceed to do JP90 (warm up, jelq, stretch, kegels, start-stop, warm-down). So the issues I observed starting that today: after A LOT of coaxing and ball massaging, I managed to get like 60% erect (like after 7 mins). It was kind of frustrating but I did my best to keep a cool mindset. As soon as I quit stimulation, I immediately loose my erection. While stretching, I felt like I was going to ejaculate, and had to stop several time to not. I pretty much couldn't do kegels and reverse kegels (50/50) erect, because I couldn't get a solid erection. And of course, I had to start-stop 3 times...within 5 mins. Pretty sad.

Other observations: I notice that my member involuntarily does small spasms sometimes in the day. I notice my flaccid size lately has been really small when I'm not wearing the phallosan.

My diet is pretty spot on; I drink smoothies 3x a day which contain blueberries, strawberries, maca powder, bananas, pumpkin seeds, protein, fruit juice.
    I also supplement this with taking Yohimbe and Arginine pills in the morning. I also exercise daily.

I am pretty sure this is caused by the PF (I had the same issue a couple months ago, so I stopped using the PF). Which blows my mind, because all these people report getting harder erections and increased stamina with it...the exact opposite is happening to me. But I don't want to stop using it this time...it will probably be the fastest and most sure-fire way for me to reach 8" BPEL.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like pelvic floor might be an issue.

Comment

If pelvic floor could be an issue, what can be done to remedy the situation?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X