I have no idea what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea what to do

The last time I was on this website was nearly a year ago, I promised that I would restart my routine once I had settled into university. What ended up happening was that I got so distracted with all the partying and meeting new people that I completely ignored the promise that I had made to myself. I want to get into the habit of doing PE before I go back to university to avoid the same outcome. Unfortunately, after nearly a year away from all of this I have forgotten a lot about PE and I currently don't know what to do to develop the habit that will get me the results I want. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative.
    Hazards' Log - Gains Ahead!
    Current Size (16/08/2020):

6.375" x ?"
    Goal Size:
    8" x 6"

Ok so you know where the routines are etc ? You want help with tips on developing consistent practise.

Comment

How about a conditioning program; make certain you don't get too ambitious and (either) have poor results or injury.

You do recall that kind of thing, right?

(welcome back !)

Click here to start! <------ click !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yes, I've been rereading some of the articles in the guide section and I think the JP90 routine is best for me. Yeah I'd like some tips on becoming consistent with the exercises.

Edit: Does JP90 count as a conditioning program?

Thanks.
        Last edited by Hazards; 07-15-2018, 07:47 PM.

6.375" x ?"
        Goal Size:
        8" x 6"

Comment

Watch you don't overtrain which is easy to do on the jp.

It can put you off big time.

Comment

Sure thing, I want to ease myself back into these exercises so I was considering doing them either 2 or 3 days on and 1 day off.

6.375" x ?"
            Goal Size:
            8" x 6"

Comment

Working...
            X