Desire to masturbate, next day after jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire to masturbate, next day after jelq

I feel very strong desire to masturbate the next day to jelq, and I realize that one day after jelq my erection gets very strong, my penis keeps jumping, I feel a strong desire to relief, but I do not have a girlfriend. What should I do? I also noticed that my sensitivity diminishes a lot, but I can get erections in the same way.

Originally posted by aventur View Post
    I also noticed that my sensitivity diminishes a lot, but I can get erections in the same way.
    There's a small chance that it your sensitivity reduced from jelqing, you're either using too much pressure during jelqing, have a tight pelvic floor, or both.

What strength grip do you use while jelqing? And do you feel you often tense your anus unconsciously during the day?

Otherwise, regarding the wanting to masturbate, just don't! The extra energy it gives you can be channelled usefully into other things, like sports, hobbies, and productivity.
    Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

I believe that is my pelvic floor, I have ADHD, I think it has something related to this yes, and when I masturbate I know I use a lot of muscle pc, but my muscle pc is not weak.

I notice that a day later the quality of my erection improves a lot (duration and resistance), and my libido rises too, so much that I can not control, it is different from masturbation, I just wanted to know if there was someone who also feel this way.

I want to try to extend the time of my sexual performance to an hour, and I know that with jelq and the pc I get it. I just need to learn to control myself.

Comment

Working...
      X