Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a difference between sitting and standing during PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a difference between sitting and standing during PE?

I've spent the entirety of my routine so far standing. Was just wondering if I have the option of sitting if I want. Seems like a silly question but PE is pretty silly as a whole.
    Starting Measurements
    BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
    EG: 5.25"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
    BPEL: 8.5"
    EG: 5.75"

I've always done my routine sitting.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I stand while I stretch but always sit when I jelq. I can spread my legs and get deeper into the base that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Working4More View Post
        I stand while I stretch but always sit when I jelq. I can spread my legs and get deeper into the base that way.
        Same here. I found better expansion doing seated girth work. Currently I jelq and pump seated. My guess is that when you're standing your body has to work harder to circulate blood making less go straight to your dick.
        Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

I prefer seated/leaning back in my office high-back chair.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Working4More View Post
            Interesting, I tried it today and it was the opposite for me. I use the underhanded grip though. I can do V Jelqs sitting though, and I did.
            Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

So everyone else sits huh?
              Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

I stand a lot of the time makes activating the pelvic floor easier , also laying down sometimes . I have done some seated but less relatively.

Comment

Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                  So everyone else sits huh?
                  Nope!! I am a diehard 'stand-up' man! Why sit around when we already do it too much at work and at home? The spine will thank you if you stand more.

Also, sitting during PE restricts my range of motion... and standing also allows me to keep postural muscles toned.

It's not a silly question, imo. Neither is PE... it's perfectly legitimate to want to improve yourself, pay no heed to those who judge you for wanting to enjoy your sexuality to its fullest potential. 😎 After all, you ARE here for a reason... whatever brought you here, don't judge as silly... in time you'll see whether you want to continue, or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindful40 View Post
                    Nope!! I am a diehard 'stand-up' man! Why sit around when we already do it too much at work and at home? The spine will thank you if you stand more.

Also, sitting during PE restricts my range of motion... and standing also allows me to keep postural muscles toned.

It's not a silly question, imo. Neither is PE... it's perfectly legitimate to want to improve yourself, pay no heed to those who judge you for wanting to enjoy your sexuality to its fullest potential. 😎 After all, you ARE here for a reason... whatever brought you here, don't judge as silly... in time you'll see whether you want to continue, or not.
                    Thanks for the response! Let me clarify. The description of PE is silly. "you what? you milk it?" I don't think doing PE is silly. You don't got to worry about me man. I think my head is in the right place. Thanks anyway!
                    Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

I started out doing routines standing, then did 'em sitting for a a while, been back standing for a year or so...
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

For most movements, seated is more comfortable and and more advantageous for positioning.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'll try sitting more to see how I like it. Although, I can get closer to my base when jelqing standing
                          Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                            I'll try sitting more to see how I like it. Although, I can get closer to my base when jelqing standing
                            You might even try the reclined position for your jelqs. This can be very effective as the angle of the hips is similar to what you'd observe standing.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              For most movements, seated is more comfortable and and more advantageous for positioning.
                              I'd rather be sitting doing the side-to-side stretches (gets a bit brutal on the quads being in something of a sumo squat position after a while), but for some reason, I always end up getting too erect to stretch effectively. Even my black fury at this indignity doesn't calm me down. Darn diddly darn thing just doesn't want to co-operate.

So it's standing for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X