Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished JP90 in 3 months. Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished JP90 in 3 months. Now what?

Hello. Been doing PE for 3 months and I just finished JP90. I haven't detected any measured gains aside from a higher EQ (which is great). So now what? It seems like many other posters have signatures where they've gained .5 inches or more in the time I've been at it. Any recommendations for how I can safely and effectively increase or tweak my workout? Also, I've read mixed reviews about stretching routines. Most say that 30 seconds at a time is optimal, but others talk of holding the stretch for 2,3, some up to 5 mins to fatigue the tunica. Can anybody attest to that and if it's effective? Thank you

Did you, or did you not gain?

Comment

I was one of those who gained on the JP90, both size and better EQ (though the size could've been down to EQ gains). I really do wish I'd kept going for longer with the JP90. I did an extra month and tweaked it, but I couldn't keep up with it. JP90 is nice and easy.

Personally, I would continue with the JP90. EQ gains are still gains and it usually precludes any size increase. "If it works, don't stop" is usually a good motto to keep to with PE.

Comment

A more consistently rock hard dick. Again, that's great, but same length, same girth. I don't think that constitutes gains. So, should i do more now, that's the question

Comment

Thanks man. I intended to keep up at a minimum the JP90, but I was curious from the perspective of those who have been doing this longer, what did they do in addition?

Comment

Honestly, I'm of the school of thought that anyone who has ever gained on a routine like JP90 is all from EQ gains. EQ gains and maximizing your natural potential is great, though, so no hate.
            Start (Dec., 2017)
            NBPEL: 6.5"
            MSEG: 5"

Goal
            NBPEL: 7.5"
            MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

I would try adding more reps for Jelqs. How long are your jelqing strokes?

Comment

If you are able to consistently get good hard erections, more so than before starting the JP90, that would indicate to me that the routine is good for you.

Safe gains take time. I did not gain really until the 6th month. Best to either add more reps/time or look at some more advanced exercises o experiment carefully with.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hanging for length
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                  09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                  BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Did you gain from the JP90?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason342 View Post
                      Did you gain from the JP90?
                      I gained NOTHING from JP90, but I wasn't expecting to. I looked at it for what it is, which is a conditioning program. I'd bet that if I started JP90 now after nearly a year of PE that I'd see results now, which is why a LOT of people just continue doing it whit up'ing the intensity from week to week.

For me, I read all about hanging and was far more interested in hanging and that's the avenue that I took. At the end of the day, there's multiple roads that lead to the same destination.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Iím new to the gym. What is EQ and the others? Iím guessing they are all related to girth and length. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Start doing more advanced exercises is what I've gathered. There are exercises specific to length or girth and you can start easing into those. Check out what the people who have already gained did outside of jp90
                          Starting Measurements
                          BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                          EG: 5.25"

Goal
                          BPEL: 8"
                          EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                          BPEL: 8.5"
                          EG: 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                          X