Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong measure method?

Hi.
    My penis is 7.3'' bpel (when I press ruller against pubic bone as hard as possible), 5.5'' nbpel (huge fat pad?). EG is 5.1'' (tight fit of paper, I don't squeeze hard because my erection quality is bad).

No matter how I observe my penis (mirror or photos), I feel my penis is very thin and short unless I push fat pad with my fingers. In this case it doesn't look so short but still looks thin.

Is it because I measure incorrectly and my real stats are significantly lower?

Your perception of your penis being "very thin and short" is exactly that -- your perception. Because we are all different, an objective way of measuring is using BPEL.

What are you height and weight?

Comment

You are measuring correctly. Just about every guy thinks that their penis looks smaller than it actually is.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by BU_Terrier7x6 View Post

What are you height and weight?
        5'11 barefoot morning height, 5'10'' barefoot lowest height after long standing. 255 pounds. I have some meat (especially on the legs) but definitely too much bodyfat (and huge fat pad in the pubic area).

Comment

I lost like 60 lbs and the look down there changed around 0.5-0.75 inches. You got a good above average unit man, getting rid of the fat pad is a lot easier than gaining 0.75 inches

Comment

Last time I was reasonable fit (no visible abs though) I was 15. I recall I measurred about 5.5'' nbpel (I didn't know about bpel). I don't know how thick my fat pad was back then... It was propably medium size. I don't really know what to expect. I'm on the way to loosing excesive bf but I'm afraid I need to achieve very low number (at least 10%) to reduce fat pad from 2'' to 0.5''. It won't be easy for me.

Comment

I'm in the same boat I too have a 2" fat pad, my bpel and npel are both about the same as yours but I'm thicker so that makes me look even shorter. If I can ever find the extra cash I'll likely get smart lipo done on my fat pad.

Comment

Working...
              X