My routine. Review please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My routine. Review please.

I get into the shower and let the hot water run on my unit for a bit, and at the same time ill do helicopter spins for 10 or so seconds per direction. I do very light stretching in all directions, left right up down diagonal and in circles again until my penis is floppy and fuller. Then ill count about 50 normal jelqs, 25-50 jelqs with my palm facing down so my index finger is on the bottom of my shaft, followed by 25-50 v-jelqs. I will do this 2 times a day for 1-2 days in a row followed by a 1 day rest. Is this a good basic routine?

edit: I use coconut oil for my lube after my warm up.

I read that the hot shower is not sufficient. You should use a rag or little towl or something that you've heated up with hot water. Or use a rice sock? I don't know too much about the other options.

Just make sure you don't overtrain physically or mentally. You don't want to injure yourself, and you don't want to drop your routine. Make it into a habit and don't get too caught up with idea of gaining. It could take a year+ Potentially.
    Starting Measurements
    BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
    EG: 5.25"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
    BPEL: 8.5"
    EG: 5.75"

Comment

I do all of my jelqing and stretching in the shower.

In comparison, I stretch BTC on the left, centre, then right - 20 seconds each angle.
      I then stretch down to the left, then straight down, then to the right - 20 seconds each angle.
      Then it's to the left, then straight out, and right - 20 seconds each angle.
      Lastly it's up to the left, straight up, then right - 20 seconds each angle

That's one set. I try to do 3 sets, but people start to wonder what I'm doing in the shower so long. I'll also try to get 100 jelq's downward, 100 straight out, and 100 upwards.

I do this once a day and try for 5 days a week. In the evening I hang (you do more stretching and jelq's).

I think your routine is solid, but you might need to increase your time under tension on your stretches.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Sweet thank you for the reply, and thank you "ThatsNotVeryAppropriate" for your input also! I am not very worried about fast gains because the woman I am with is satisfied with me, but I like how my unit feels and looks after a good session so I am in no rush, it is a marathon not a sprint. The one thing I am worried about is injury so I am starting off VERY slow, ive been doing 100-300 reps of normal jelq, palm facing down jelq (which feels the best) and V -jelqs with some helicopters every 50 or so reps just to give myself a bit of a breather and not overdue anything. Hoping to get up to 500 reps of jelqs over the period of a multiple months. I will try to stretch warm up a bit more.

edit: changed "worried about gains" to "worried about fast gains"

Comment

Originally posted by two2 View Post
          Sweet thank you for the reply, and thank you "ThatsNotVeryAppropriate" for your input also! I am not very worried about fast gains because the woman I am with is satisfied with me, but I like how my unit feels and looks after a good session so I am in no rush, it is a marathon not a sprint. The one thing I am worried about is injury so I am starting off VERY slow, ive been doing 100-300 reps of normal jelq, palm facing down jelq (which feels the best) and V -jelqs with some helicopters every 50 or so reps just to give myself a bit of a breather and not overdue anything. Hoping to get up to 500 reps of jelqs over the period of a multiple months. I will try to stretch warm up a bit more.

edit: changed "worried about gains" to "worried about fast gains"
          Thats like me, as I've been overly slow and cautious. I remember when I started hanging, I used a coffee mug and then as the days went by, I'd add stones to the mug to increase weight. Now I'm hanging 12lbs.

:-)
          Original/Current Stats:
          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Man it's incredible how many reps other people do. I only do 30 of normal and v jelqs if you count each hand as 1 rep(I don't like to). I would like to eventually work up to these big numbers though. I have intrusive erections is the problem
            I think the most important thing for preventing injury is using a light grip and staying away from 80-100% erection. Anything to reduce the "intensity" of the exercise will reduce the risk of injury from my understanding.
            Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

No such thing as too cautious! Only thing worse than not gaining is losing a healthy functioning sex organ
              Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

Working...
              X