Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Jelq Beginner Routine?

Hi everyone,

I am not new to PE; but consider myself a novice. Anyway, I am uncut and struggle with Jelqing. I did see and read about the Advanced Jelq Free Routine; but is there a Beginners Jelq Free Routine? I would like to know what kind of routine would work best for someone who doesn't have a lot of time or privacy (I understand results vary from person to person). I am just curious if anyone knows of a Beginners Jelq Free Routine.

Thanks!

You could start with just a stretching routine. Jelqs aren't mandatory. I do very few of them and I've made some pretty decent gains. You can do your stretches covered up in bed and nobody would ever notice, assuming you can get about 15-25 minutes of alone time
    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
      You could start with just a stretching routine. Jelqs aren't mandatory. I do very few of them and I've made some pretty decent gains. You can do your stretches covered up in bed and nobody would ever notice, assuming you can get about 15-25 minutes of alone time
      Thanks man. What kind of stretches do you do? Do you have a set routine?

Comment

If I were to do stretching only (I do some ULIs, squeezes, and edging with a cockring on for girth every other day), I'd do

straight up
        straight down or between-the-cheeks
        Up and to the right (45 degree angle)
        Up and left
        And under the leg left and right

Pull just hard enough to feel the stretch, and hold for 2-3 minutes each to start with. Add 30 seconds to each as you see fit, but going past five minutes is kinda useless and makes for a long workout. I'm currently doing 3-4 minutes each and seem to be gaining pretty steadily (but I'm also using heat, which makes gains faster). Shake and squeeze it a bit between stretches to get some fresh blood in the head.

Connective tissues are thixotropic, so they're stronger than steel against a shock load, but will flow a bit against a steady, moderate pull (kinda like a hard silly putty). Most of the elongation happens between 30sec to 5min. Of course, heating them up helps, but you should be able to make some gains without it.
        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

As long as you start off light and you have a fair level of conditioning/EQ you can begin the Jelq Free routine even as a beginner. The key is to be sure to master the form and feel of the exercises before you begin to add reps and intensity.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            As long as you start off light and you have a fair level of conditioning/EQ you can begin the Jelq Free routine even as a beginner. The key is to be sure to master the form and feel of the exercises before you begin to add reps and intensity.
            Thanks Al. For a while I had tried to do a modified stretching routine where I did the jp90 stretches and then your pendulum stretch in the non jelq but found it took too long. The girth squeezes in your advanced jelq routine felt hard to maintain. Like I would get hard enough, do a squeeze, and wait a few sec; but I feel like I would stay hard but not enough as recommended. Iím trying not to give myself analysis paralysis lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mungotitanic View Post
              Thanks Al. For a while I had tried to do a modified stretching routine where I did the jp90 stretches and then your pendulum stretch in the non jelq but found it took too long. The girth squeezes in your advanced jelq routine felt hard to maintain. Like I would get hard enough, do a squeeze, and wait a few sec; but I feel like I would stay hard but not enough as recommended. I’m trying not to give myself analysis paralysis lol
              It might help to choose one good exercise each for length and girth, start off light and with low volume, master the form, and then begin adding reps and intensity.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X